Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 November, 04:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love and Beauty in the Purest Form...Divine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 November, 04:16
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 November, 02:17
Fake baby

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 November, 01:10
Oh I miss this stage of life, it's so precious. I used to record my son cooing. He thinks it's silly, but all I see is unconditional love.

I love being a mom. I really do.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 November, 12:23
how can ppl say this baby isn't real when she has crusties in her left eye corner ? (right eye looking at her)

that is the most adorable baby i have ever seen
(real or otherwise) 😻

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 November, 12:17
Nope. Not buying it.
I know God made babies cute so we'd protect them but this is an over exaggeration & sets off my mom alarm.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
17 November, 11:10
❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 November, 09:40
Those Eyes…❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 November, 09:21
it is a doll, and is not a real baby

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 November, 02:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Seriously, how do you know? If so, this is unbelievably life like. And also a bit scary.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 November, 08:57
absolutely precious! Good morning

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 November, 08:53
Mornin VK… all I see is a precious baby..🤗

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 November, 08:51
I'm so old school that all I see is a cute baby!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 November, 08:49
Adorable - but the eyes ...... looks like a very, very sophisticated doll.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 November, 08:48
AI. The eyes tell it all. Like some of the other folks we see. Are you telling us to. watch for those folks?

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
17 November, 08:41
💕

Debra Anchors @DebraJ
17 November, 08:24
This does not resonate with me as a human baby.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 08:03
The wonder of God.

Richie Richard @Richie
17 November, 07:31
I thought, such beautiful eyes. then at the end it looks AI.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 November, 06:33
Aw! As cute as a newborn Republic.

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 05:02
Creepy Black Eyed Pandemic Babies - YouTube

These babies can crawl at two weeks and walk within a few months. Black eyes, freakish strength and as the mother put it “they come out with a attitude.” Wha...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 November, 09:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
demonic

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
17 November, 11:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
My granddaughter was born this year to parents that were both jabbed 2 times prior to pregnancy (in the military) and then her mom was boosted in the 3rd trimester. So far, this little girl has been amazingly normal. She's sweet, easy, happy and healthy at 6 months now. Pulling herself up and crawling. I pray for her and her parents every day that God forgives them for putting that evil into their bodies and heals their bodies. They are very religious/spiritual and wouldn't have done it if it wasn't required for him to stay in the military.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
17 November, 02:41
😍What a beautiful baby. I watched again and it looks like an AI. ???

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 November, 02:28
TS 10:00 > 2200 > 275

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 November, 08:57
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Centralization sold to populations on the concepts of CONVENIENCE, and COST EFFECTIVENESS is the method they use to instigate control. Large groups of people controlled by one... all for CONVENIENCE, and CHEAPNESS

It is everywhere.

We used to shop at
the bakery
the fish mong er rs
the butchers
the grocer
the clothing stores
the shoe shop
the stationers
the newsagents
the confectioners
the jewellers
the watch makers

Now, we just go to Walmart.

Centralized shopping... and if Walmart decides you have to be injected to shop - guess what...

If Walmart decides you have to be chipped to shop... guess what...

Now, this is supplanted by Amazon, a CENTRALIZED digital shopping which will inst8gate the same requirements - get chipped for access.

Yet folk do not see this.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
17 November, 01:05

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 November, 12:47
unreal.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 November, 02:44
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Was thinking the same .

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
17 November, 12:42
Thats so cute some good vibes although it might be CGI?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 November, 12:16
❤️❤️❤️

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
16 November, 11:55
So precious! ❤️😇