Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"It’s not the first time that medicine has gone mad, but I think that if ever the grievous mis-diagnosis that is the marketing of AZT, in full; ‘azidothymidine’, also called zidovudine, as an ‘anti-HIV’ drug will be judged the gravest pharmaceutical disaster since the days of strychnine, arsenicals, thalidomide, and mercurous chloride.

AZT is a DNA chain terminator, a poison designed to randomly destroy the DNA synthesis of reproducing cells. It was initially developed to treat leukemia victims, but after testing the FDA determined that it was too toxic for use in human beings and banned it. But in 1987 when the Aids scare hit its height, the FDA was pressured into approving the drug for use for the first time in human beings, even for people who were healthy and showed no sign of Aids." — https://artofliberty.subst...

Superb summary of the total corruption of pharma at a hideous cosy to humanity.
07:09 AM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
18 November, 12:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I remember my first clear 'aha' moment re the AZT fail was from a Parade Magazine article of all places. Several pages covering a bunch of long term AIDS survivors. Although it didn't really make the connection directly in the article every one of them had taken a lifestyle and nutritional approach rather than the meds, which at the time was AZT.
Fauci again was central to that whole murderous money pit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 November, 10:40
I’m old enough to remember when these protests were occurring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 November, 10:07
Hi Martin.
This is a 23 minute interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, a courageous whistleblower, who was involved in the research on HIV, which she talks about here. She’s trying to change Medicine for the better.

https://rumble.com/vw3740-...