NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️
04:24 AM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 November, 10:53
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Happy belated birthday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 November, 01:47
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
18 November, 06:01
Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to you that you overcome this terrible addiction. I've been off the cancer sticks now for 12 years. I read Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. Highly recommended. It repeats itself alot (its a form of brainwashing but in a good way).
Belated happy birthday as well Patriot (same day as me 🙌). Hope you had a good one.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:10
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
thank you! and happy belated as well! 👊

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 November, 05:01
You can do it!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 November, 02:52
Happy Birthday Novaks 🙏🏼🥰🎂
My oldest Son’s Birthday was 11/17, special Day to me! ❤️
Wishing You strength in Your quest to stop smoking! I quit in 2001, best decision ever!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 02:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
thank you! and happy belated to your son!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 02:22

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 02:20
happy birthday! mine was the 15th. I quit cold turkey. It is said to try drinking lots of water. It truly is an internal fight with your will power. Replace with something else. VK is right rhat when u quit u can smell cigarette smoke instantly on somwone else & u become a hardass advocate against it. Then I wonder why I smoked for so long. Didn’t want to end up like my folks who smoked since they were 18 & eventually died of COPD & heart disease. You CAN do this. Check in here daily if u need to for support. It’s better than any tobacco less support group imo👊💕💥🫵🙏🏻

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 02:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you ! and happy belated! ive had plenty of practice quitting, so im planningbon this being it. 🙂

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
18 November, 12:08
🙏🙏🙏

Law & Physics @physics171
18 November, 10:12
You can do it.
Optimal health is great to assist, self of our life, our bodies and minds.
Mullen leaf known to clean out the lungs, nature has many answers.
Blessings on your journey.
Loving life, healthy, self love life.
Truth=love

💜🌍💜💥💥💥

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
18 November, 09:36
The battle is always in the mind. Control the mind control the body. prayers.

Rhonda Gentry @Rhonda777
18 November, 09:35
I quit after many tears, anti-depressants, attemts, and 39 years of smoking. Nothing like a Pall Mall menthol on the patio bench. But I did it, but not before the beginnings of COPD symptoms. Once your lung tissues are gone, they are gone! That was my motivation to quit. Prayers for your success! And by the way, the front of the package taunted me--2 lions, like a family crest--a satanic kingdom. It does not rule me anymore! Praise the Lord!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
18 November, 09:22

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
18 November, 09:22
just Blaze everytime u get an urge

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 09:21
happy birthday!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 10:27
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
thank you

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Love Life @FullwithHope
18 November, 05:58
Bit late but Happy Birthday and 👊 good luck!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:25
In response Love Life to her Publication
thank you!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
18 November, 03:57
Think of a kiss instead of a fume.
Think how you kick their asses, by NOT sucking it in, they want you to do that to kill your lungs and dump your emotions.
Think of kissing the most precious one instead and go there in your mind, if you can not otherwise. Experience that feeling, close your eyes. Re-do every time. Then mile, knowing, you kicked their asses again.
And again. You'll be superior in no time, smiles all day.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:26
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
thank you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 November, 03:54
Good luck. I have faith in you.

Mr_ Spock_007 @MrSpock_007
18 November, 02:32
Kill stick kill ya

connie wright @cowri
18 November, 02:15
Ask God...
I asked God...From my Heart...I was not strong enough on my own...from that moment I never smoked another cigarette. 53 years of smoking...that was 5/2020...you can do it

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 November, 02:05
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 ✨🙌🏻✨💓

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 07:17
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
thank you!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:23
Happy Birthday, that is an amazing gift to give yourself! Sending you tonnes of positive thoughts and strength!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:28
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
thank you!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:22
You've got this!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:28
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
☺️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 November, 12:34
Prayers my dad was able to kick the habit. :)

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:30
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
thank you! my dad did to yrs ago so im trying to use him for inspiration as well!

Kari Slawson @kbritt
18 November, 12:27
🙏

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
18 November, 12:12
Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
18 November, 12:11
You got this, brother! My wife quit after being a daily smoker, like first thing in the morning and all day. I was praying one day she would stop - and one day, she quit for no reason. Its been 8 months and she doesn't even care to think of it anymore - even when drinking! You can do it, too, fren!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
18 November, 12:10
Sending you prayers and positive vibes🙏
Happy Birthday🎉

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:30
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
thank you!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 November, 12:07
🙏🎂🙏Happy birthday!!! What a great gift for yourself. I'll pray for strength for you.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
thank you!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 12:06
Happy birthday
Happy 2 help🙏
vibes sent😤

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 06:32
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
thank you!