NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 November, 04:24
11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Gentry @Rhonda777
I quit after many tears, anti-depressants, attemts, and 39 years of smoking. Nothing like a Pall Mall menthol on the patio bench. But I did it, but not before the beginnings of COPD symptoms. Once your lung tissues are gone, they are gone! That was my motivation to quit. Prayers for your success! And by the way, the front of the package taunted me--2 lions, like a family crest--a satanic kingdom. It does not rule me anymore! Praise the Lord!
09:35 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rhonda777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rhonda Gentry, click on at the bottom under it