NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 November, 04:24
11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
happy birthday! mine was the 15th. I quit cold turkey. It is said to try drinking lots of water. It truly is an internal fight with your will power. Replace with something else. VK is right rhat when u quit u can smell cigarette smoke instantly on somwone else & u become a hardass advocate against it. Then I wonder why I smoked for so long. Didn’t want to end up like my folks who smoked since they were 18 & eventually died of COPD & heart disease. You CAN do this. Check in here daily if u need to for support. It’s better than any tobacco less support group imo👊💕💥🫵🙏🏻
02:20 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 November, 02:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you ! and happy belated! ive had plenty of practice quitting, so im planningbon this being it. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 04:30
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
😎Scorpions gotta stick together. I tried a couple times too before going cold turkey. I tried cutting back to 1/hour, then 1 every 2 hours & so on. But when I went cold turkey I was kinda forced to do it cuz I got HBP from having parathyroid-ism & then had surgery for that so I couldn't smoke for at least 3 days. That helped & didn't miss it after. Smokin after a meal or in the car or just out of sheer boredom or when around others that do it can be hard. Talk to yourself out of it a lot LOL