NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 November, 04:24
11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
18 November, 03:57
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Think of a kiss instead of a fume.
Think how you kick their asses, by NOT sucking it in, they want you to do that to kill your lungs and dump your emotions.
Think of kissing the most precious one instead and go there in your mind, if you can not otherwise. Experience that feeling, close your eyes. Re-do every time. Then mile, knowing, you kicked their asses again.
And again. You'll be superior in no time, smiles all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
18 November, 07:05
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
You ARE welcome!