Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 10:00
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 November, 02:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS 10:00 > 2200 > 275

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Centralization sold to populations on the concepts of CONVENIENCE, and COST EFFECTIVENESS is the method they use to instigate control. Large groups of people controlled by one... all for CONVENIENCE, and CHEAPNESS

It is everywhere.

We used to shop at
the bakery
the fish mong er rs
the butchers
the grocer
the clothing stores
the shoe shop
the stationers
the newsagents
the confectioners
the jewellers
the watch makers

Now, we just go to Walmart.

Centralized shopping... and if Walmart decides you have to be injected to shop - guess what...

If Walmart decides you have to be chipped to shop... guess what...

Now, this is supplanted by Amazon, a CENTRALIZED digital shopping which will inst8gate the same requirements - get chipped for access.

Yet folk do not see this.
08:57 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
17 November, 10:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We need to change this. Find another way.

17 November, 10:21
We need to change this. Find another way.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 November, 10:41
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Yes, it starts with us, the consumer... if we stop using centralized facilities, we will break the hold they have on us

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 November, 09:25
I do not shop at Walmart for everything. like I used to years ago I refuse to go inside. If I cannot get it delivered in a pickup, then forget it. I refuse to go inside their filthy store and check myself out. I am not their employee. I try to shop elsewhere.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 November, 10:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We stopped using them altogether - I think the last time I wrnt in was to return Christmas lights that did not work, that was 2020.

Now we have to wean ourselves off Amazon... 😖

I remember when I was a little kid, going into all the shops on the High Street... Mum would be stopping to chat to folk in the que, or folk she knew inbetween the stores, and waiting at the bus stop... there was a lot more face to face back then... of course, it was very boring for me 😁