Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 November, 05:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I did. I caught that, and I was hoping someone recording it would post it like you did.
what does it mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 November, 09:34
and more! ☺️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 November, 09:27
Yes also he said that he hasn't had a war under him in decades. DECADES? Havent seena nyone mention that yet

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 November, 05:32
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
oh yeah that too! what was that all about?

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 November, 08:22
I heard that and a few other things that fed my hope. It was sad the next morning here on AU listening to those who didn't....
Plus all the blocking I had to do, still this morning....
joined Nov 22, I love nature, no posts, what

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 November, 08:04
snipped. his. nuts.

Richie Richard @Richie
17 November, 08:01
I heard this. very emphatic statement. i have been mulling this over in my head.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 November, 06:36
he cut his eyes over at someone—— that was NOT a slip of the tongue—— that was intentional—-
my dad used to do that 👀😀

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 November, 05:54
I got the goosebumps listening to this and reading all the responses!! LFG! I am so ready!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
17 November, 05:39
clipped it on the night. HQ one on profile.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
17 November, 04:07
When the election of 2020 is revealed
to have been invalidated by the SC,
a new election will have to take place.
This upcoming election will still be
“2020” and Trump will make sure that
“Biden” will not receive 4more years.
Trump took office during the
2010 decades (2017) and was still in
office in the 2020 decade without a war
during his watch, yes and yes,
decades without a war

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 November, 08:35
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Great explanation of this!! Was wondering what the “decades” was all about. Thank you!

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
17 November, 08:40
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
HE EVEN SLIGHTLY PAUSED BEFORE SAYING 2020

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
17 November, 03:54
yep i caught it too, thought it was a mistake…duh 🤓

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
17 November, 03:40
Yes definitely heard it and thought decades and decades? As usual my thoughts stop right there. I should know better. He doesn’t make mistskes. hmmmm.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 November, 02:30
How many flags were standing?

Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
17 November, 03:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
19 Flags!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
17 November, 01:43
YEAH, I HEARD THAT! OPERATIONS HAVE BEEN ON..

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 November, 12:56
Remember when Trump delivered remarks at Whirlpool & said he had to go away for a while....
Did he return for the wedding?
https://youtu.be/MXxacbUEe...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Sam Brown @sambrown
17 November, 12:45
And this…

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 November, 08:02
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
QFS and NESARA brotha.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 November, 08:03
In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 12:43
Yep I did. He gave us many direct messages!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
17 November, 12:42
I heard that and laughed. His look after too. It all feels so surreal. This and he says decades and decades without a war!? Makes me feel like I’m going crazy. Where is Ingersoll Lockwood at!? Has anyone checked the website lately! 🌶️

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 08:04
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
This is my favorite part of the site.

https://www.ingersolllockw...

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
16 November, 11:51
Yes.....I picked up on that immediately but had forgotten.....thnx for the clip!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 11:18
🤔
"I will ensure that Joe Biden does not receive 4 more years in 2020"

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 November, 01:03
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
OMgracious...I missed that. Are we in a time warp?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 November, 11:17
i would hope you nerds listen
🏝🤓🔥🎥🙄

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 November, 10:46
First thing is Trump used many word salads in describing Joes
death so we were clear on that..secondly Prez's serve 4 more
years- not recieve - but criminals do recieve time but Joe won't
because he "is shot" Joe is shot

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 November, 02:21
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
yep Trump said have his head was gone...LOL

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 November, 10:45
yes

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 November, 10:20
Yes, I caught that, as well this

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 November, 08:06
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Yes, I heard it and I think we need to get to the bottom of this one...He says it with such confidence too that it doesn't sound like he mis-spoke to me? Any sauce on this one yet?

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 08:32
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Stephen Castello @stephencastello
16 November, 10:02
Hell yes I saw it and heard it.
And then I danced a Texas Jig in the living room.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
16 November, 09:36
Another odd comment from the speech, near the end, was something like: "And we're going to Mars..." Elon always talks about it, but Trump?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 November, 09:36
I believe that is not our Trump.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
17 November, 12:45
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
my first thiught of Melania

Ali Beth @Albeth7
16 November, 09:29
we did, he never mis-speaks!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 November, 09:18
"In 2020" as in Biden never got full control in the first place? 🤔