Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 November, 10:39
What is “The Plan”?

What does “NCSWIC” and “WWG1WGA”
truly mean?

The Q born ANON ARMY is a CABAL-CENTRIC (failsafe) DOOMSDAY DEVICE & Despot-Destroying Dead Man’s Switch. The Plan is a Military / Civilian alliance set into motion by the Q-Team and the Q drops were truth bombs posted to wake people up to the reality of this world.

Truth is inevitable. The defeat of evil by good is inevitable. Fulfillment of the Plan is inevitable. Darkness is always revealed by light, good always triumphs over evil and God always Wins. So stay strong my friends, put on the full armor of God, and keep seeking the truth, because total, absolute and inviolable victory is within reach of us all and nearer to come than most realize.

God Bless Q, God Bless the Plan, God Bless the Anon Army and BEWARE to our foes for they will surely feel hard the rough lean of our toughly won presence soon. SEEK TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 November, 09:42
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Correct. Excellent Explanation. President Trump gave power back to the people. He strengthened the military. The plan does not work without either one. The prople are just as necessary as the military in this operation or it doesn't work. Its up the people to understand this and take their power and liberty back. It is imerative the people are awakened and understand this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I couldn’t agree more. I am pretty excited about last night’s announcement altho I think we all knew it was coming. Where so many see defeat I am constantly trying to read between the lines and observe all of the amazing clues being left for us to follow on this amazing journey. It only gets better from here!
03:48 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 November, 07:17
I totally agree. As strenuous and arduous as it is at times, this fight is worth every, year, minute and ounce of effort and energy that goes into it. It is much bigger than me or we. It a fight for the children and the future of humanity. We are all blessed to be chosen for this moment in time and history, whether we realize it or not. Thank you. WWG1WGA

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
16 November, 06:55
hows it goin Hammurabi? prayers your doing good. ❤️