Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
What is “The Plan”?

What does “NCSWIC” and “WWG1WGA”
truly mean?

The Q born ANON ARMY is a CABAL-CENTRIC (failsafe) DOOMSDAY DEVICE & Despot-Destroying Dead Man’s Switch. The Plan is a Military / Civilian alliance set into motion by the Q-Team and the Q drops were truth bombs posted to wake people up to the reality of this world.

Truth is inevitable. The defeat of evil by good is inevitable. Fulfillment of the Plan is inevitable. Darkness is always revealed by light, good always triumphs over evil and God always Wins. So stay strong my friends, put on the full armor of God, and keep seeking the truth, because total, absolute and inviolable victory is within reach of us all and nearer to come than most realize.

God Bless Q, God Bless the Plan, God Bless the Anon Army and BEWARE to our foes for they will surely feel hard the rough lean of our toughly won presence soon. SEEK TRUTH!
10:39 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 November, 07:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Thank you! Hugs! God wins!
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 November, 01:01
🙌🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 09:16

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 November, 02:01
oui 🙏🍀toujours

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 November, 06:55
😇🙏😘 I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR WORK FOR A LONG TIME I DO BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR BEST POST YET !!! SPOT ON !!!
THANK YOU SIR FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR MOVEMENT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR GOD TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS IN EVERY WAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 November, 06:41
Great to hear from you.
Hope all is well.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 November, 04:16
Brilliant!!!
I truly appreciate your work!
Blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 November, 09:55

16 November, 04:03
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, I can never get enough of DJT! I know things are going to keep getting better from here :)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 November, 09:42
Correct. Excellent Explanation. President Trump gave power back to the people. He strengthened the military. The plan does not work without either one. The prople are just as necessary as the military in this operation or it doesn't work. Its up the people to understand this and take their power and liberty back. It is imerative the people are awakened and understand this

16 November, 03:48
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I couldn’t agree more. I am pretty excited about last night’s announcement altho I think we all knew it was coming. Where so many see defeat I am constantly trying to read between the lines and observe all of the amazing clues being left for us to follow on this amazing journey. It only gets better from here!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 November, 08:44
Nice Alliterations...

Nice Work...

You Definitely Joined Us Closer
With Your Words.

The "Exposure Disclosure Information Revelation" Is About To Explode Into Existence.

It's An Amazing Feeling To Know So Many Faceless Individual's Hearts ALL Beat As One In Truth.
We ALL Put Our Pants On The Same Way
As We Breath Without Thought And Our Hearts Beats As If The Process Has A Mind Of It's Own.
Our Righteous Indignation Hungers
For Love, Warmth, Safety, Security
For The Innocent.
Our Righteous Indignation Hungers For Evildoers To Be Dispatched NEVER To Walk Terra Firma Again.

The Joy Of The Lord Is With Us
Because
Father God's Perfect Timing
IN
Father God's Perfect Plan
IS
Coming To Fruition. 💕🙏💕
Amen. 💕🙏💕

Thank You. 💕🙏💕
You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed. 💕🙏💕

16 November, 03:51
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words. This has been such a long journey for so many and ALL I want to do is help keep people inspired at the tail end to help keep the faith before the massive tidal wave of God given goodness raises everyone up. Thank you and all of the very very best to you and yours :)

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 November, 06:02
This is a great read! Thank you.

16 November, 03:52
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Absolutely my pleasure, I’m so glad you enjoyed it amd hopefully I will be able to post more often :)

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
14 November, 06:05
And Yet what will come of all of this? More of the same ? BECAUSE "We The People " do NOT have the guts to do our DUTY as we are called to in our Declaration.....they will sit on they're collective hands . another election being taken and we are bleating away merrily in the field

16 November, 04:05
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
I know it feels like not enough is happening at times, and it’s been a heartbreaking few days until last night, things are looking up a bit and thank God NP is out of the show!!! All the best to you - keep the faith and stay readyvto leap.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
14 November, 01:45
this is amazing! you have a real talent. 👍👍👍

14 November, 05:46
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Thank you very much, your kind words mean alot :)

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 November, 10:20

14 November, 05:47
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
I couldn’t agree more!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 November, 10:06
This is AMAZING thanQ for publishing this.
#GodAlwaysWins
😇

14 November, 05:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You’re welcome, I’m going to try and start publishing more like I used to, I recently got access to the internet again, all the best to you, thank you for your kind thoughts (they mean more to me than I can express :).