TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 November, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 November, 03:41
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I hate Walmart!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
see by doing this ..they think they will save money....mmm they will be very wrong... just watch... they will have one hell of a time going after all those that will steal.
03:42 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 November, 03:44
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I heard on the news this morning that Walmart is losing big money from people stealing from them.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 November, 03:48
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I guess these stores never learned anything from when toll roads took their people way and made it all automated ....... they are struggling to get any money back... geee smart more taking away peoples jobs and being greedy..I say let these stores get what they deserve. They have been stealing from us for years.. pay backs a bitch as they say.