Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
16 November, 07:51
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Solve the problem by shopping at the ma & pa stores. Everyone has them in their neighborhood. We have Amish stores (Walnut Creek Stores are Amish)
Choose a store that is Family owned. It isn't that more expensive. I buy their brand too not name brands. There is Audi's too (which is a German store) I have not shopped a Walmart store in years. The last time was when I bought a case of pea's (12 on top 12 on the bottom) the cashier around 24) was counting on his fingers. 12+12=24 NO he counted 32 then I went to customer service to get my money back ($.50 a can) Customer service grab a cheap $100 calculator $.50 X 8 = $4.00. I stay away from a much stupid as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
16 November, 07:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
$1.00 not $100

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
16 November, 06:38
I wave mine over my head , smile and say in a loud , Receipt ? No thanks, I already have one!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 November, 08:13
In response Kevin Smith to his Publication
😆😁👏😆😁

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 November, 03:45
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AMEN!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 November, 03:44
I did that in a Wal-Mart many years ago, after being checked out by a human being. I just tossed my receipt at him and kept walking. I don't do self-checkout unless I have no other choice.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 November, 03:41
I hate Walmart!!!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 November, 03:42
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
see by doing this ..they think they will save money....mmm they will be very wrong... just watch... they will have one hell of a time going after all those that will steal.