TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 November, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
16 November, 07:51
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Solve the problem by shopping at the ma & pa stores. Everyone has them in their neighborhood. We have Amish stores (Walnut Creek Stores are Amish)
Choose a store that is Family owned. It isn't that more expensive. I buy their brand too not name brands. There is Audi's too (which is a German store) I have not shopped a Walmart store in years. The last time was when I bought a case of pea's (12 on top 12 on the bottom) the cashier around 24) was counting on his fingers. 12+12=24 NO he counted 32 then I went to customer service to get my money back ($.50 a can) Customer service grab a cheap $100 calculator $.50 X 8 = $4.00. I stay away from a much stupid as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it