Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
After all this is done, we need to store and save AnonUp for the Archives. Making the history books.

KUTGW ANONS.
12:28 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 November, 11:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My "War" Collection has gone from a file folder, to a box, to a full blown chest.

Dear future Grandest of Children:

I was there.
You're Welcome!
😇🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 07:26
agreed , our profiles are the research and our biographies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 06:08
Quick question Patriot if I may…
One the subject of your location we chatted briefly about the other day a few things have stuck in my mind….

One is that you don’t even have an accent in your posts (lol, sometimnes i think I’m funny)…

but more importantly, you aren’t ‘Johnny’ himself who DJT may have went and picked up to witness this part of history are you?

I think I’m only half joking…..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 06:23
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
lol I missed that. When DJT spoke about that?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 November, 05:16
Better start now. AU plans to archive nut if you can do your own to keep. The internet will be shut down and scrubbed.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 05:34
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
It most likely won't. But what will probably happen is a reboot.

Koba can do server backup and it's saved/archived. Easy as that. Yeah, it will probably have TBs of data (zipped). Backups can be done by hosting provider too and once they're off wired grid (offline) it is not possible to access it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 November, 05:10
If there were a way to print all the data here, it belongs in a Time Capsule.

Imagine finding all of this in the year 3050.😂

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
16 November, 05:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Entheos once posted on TruthSocial that we all should be keeping track, writing the story from our own perspective. I sat down and tried to do that.......it is an overwhelming task, but one that we should all do.

Our awakening.
The story of MAGA
Q and what we learned
Corruption, evil, a true spiritual battle for the world.
Our coming together
Our mission
Our communications...

I wish I would have started back in 2018.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 05:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
etching it in stone...lasts longer

Par Nelli @Parnelli
16 November, 03:46
Not all of it Johnny 🤣 I've had some moments

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
16 November, 07:36
In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 03:02
After all this is done, I’m gonna need a couple of weeks to accept all those apologies 😂

I won’t be holding my breath.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 November, 02:07
Excellent idea.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 01:47
Yes, I agree Johnny. I'm beyond grateful for the loving souls who pick each other up after another crazy thing happens. You are awesome.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 November, 01:43
On the other hand… imagine it all disappeared… the tall stories that could be told! 😇

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 04:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ooh I like this idea! Lol
The winners write the stories…..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 05:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That's a good option too lol

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
16 November, 01:41
It needs to be archived, simply for the fact that the level of insanity, we have been thru and continue to go thru, is truly unbelievable. Generations from now people will shake their heads and say, "There is just no way that actually happened!"...but it did.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 November, 01:30
I am in absolute awe that God picked me to be here at this time.
just dumbstruck
and very, very grateful.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 November, 01:16
Why shut down when it can stay operational indefinitely.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 01:11
❤🤍💙🇺🇲🦅

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
16 November, 01:00
One central data file would be awesome! lost my twatter info. Tough keeping track of my screenshots when I want to repost. I’m on my third device 😂

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 November, 12:56
I nominate you Johnny, you da best at it!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 05:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
In it together Patriot.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
16 November, 12:50
I just got my Twatter canceled last week, before that I got banned from Facebook for life. That makes me 2 for 2. I signed up here thinking it would just be more preaching to the choir... but in less than a week, I think I like it here. Truth Social, Gab and Telegram are not much more than newsfeeds. Not much back and forth.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 09:41
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Welcome home!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 November, 12:45
❤️❤️❤️

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
16 November, 12:45
We've been KUTGW and archived for the records since 5 years. Well, a lot longer, but it kept getting wiped until we learned what not to do.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 November, 12:44
ARC hives 🐝

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 12:38
Ok so ya'll know Nana totally sucks with these abbreviations???

Once again, apparently one of those falls off my horse disconnected a particular pattern wire!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 November, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It's shorthand in texting, something I never learned until recently.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Those falls of the horse have unwired me too Nana! lol.

Mister Gee @Mr_G
16 November, 12:37
agree totally 👍

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 November, 12:35
ok I cant think..what is KUTGW..After i get the answer i know im going to duh myself.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 12:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
🤣 I had to look it up
Keep Up The Good Work.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 12:32
❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 November, 12:30
👊