Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 12:28
After all this is done, we need to store and save AnonUp for the Archives. Making the history books.

KUTGW ANONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so ya'll know Nana totally sucks with these abbreviations???

Once again, apparently one of those falls off my horse disconnected a particular pattern wire!
12:38 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Those falls of the horse have unwired me too Nana! lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 07:18
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
😘

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 November, 02:23
It's shorthand in texting, something I never learned until recently.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 07:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😂 yeah I get most of the common ones but the newly made up ones, well I am just not wired for,

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 12:39
Keep Up The Good Work😁

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
16 November, 01:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😆 Thanks Nana!! 🤜🤛🤦‍♀️😁 Thank you Johnny!