Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 November, 01:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 November, 12:22
Manifesting energy of the DIVINE SPARKS 3
DIVINE CREATOR 6
DIVINE FEMININE 9
DIVINE MASCULINE 3
DIVINE SOURCE 6
DIVINE DESTINY 9
I AM LOVE 3
I AM AGAPE 6
I AM A BEing of LIGHT 9
I AM You 3
You Are Me 6
We Are ONE 9
in the LIGHT of Christ 9
i love you unconditionally
Sisters & Brothers
#wwg1wga GOD'S Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
17 November, 12:18
"Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Les Miserables 25th anniversary - Do you hear the people sing? - YouTube

Ramin Karimloo as EnjolrasNo soy dueña del video ni derechos del contenido

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 November, 12:11
6 o’clock can be dangerous!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

America First @Realdeal
17 November, 12:06
🥱🥱🥱🥱

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 November, 11:46

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 November, 10:59
💫💞💫

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
16 November, 09:13
Will this PSYOPS END in 2023? Will the Supreme Court Reject the latest Filings? ENDLESS??

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
16 November, 08:24
Trump made his announcement on a Tuesday. I remember when Trump was in the WH, he usually made big announcements on Tuesdays. I would always imagine that Monday's were the day to make final preperations for annoucement Tuesday's. Look at the world and all that is happening, then look at the date of this coming Tuesday 11/22......11/22/1963. I must sound wacky a.f. and my imagination is working overtime. Has anyone heard anything about this 11/22?

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
16 November, 08:24
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Pls, VK keeps posting 11/22 and manifesting..................

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 November, 07:38
I have a vision of buying an old school here in Umpqua Valley and turning it in to a art studio for youth groups. There is also a lovely farm for sale in the same valley :)

God you know my heart's desires. Let your will be done.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 November, 06:16
it helps to hear others explain their visions...love wins and peace is the price
https://youtu.be/-6heEa-Nh...

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:54
I have been and I am, like never before!!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
16 November, 03:58

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
16 November, 03:40

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

David Spiegel @dspiegel
16 November, 03:17

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 November, 02:46

Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 November, 02:10
I feel like I am losing grip on reality. I don't know what's real anymore and feel more fragile than I ever have before. I used to be a strong warrior...i don't even know what to do anymore.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 November, 02:20
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Almost everyone here recognizes this process... In normal life we are often not surrounded enough by friends and family with whom we can exchange thoughts and who can give us hope, togetherness and strength again. That's the nice and warm thing about AnonUp... The like-mindedness and the research, the gathering of information and the friendships can give you support. We don't call AU HOME for nothing. I wish you light and strength!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 November, 07:31
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Make a thank you list to God, a big one.
Then make a help me list.
Then make a I Love me list.
Finally, Believe with all your heart.
Love you.
LOVE

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 November, 01:48
💫💫💫💫

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 November, 01:35
🧚‍♀️💃

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 November, 01:30

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
16 November, 01:13

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 November, 01:06
🧘‍♀️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 01:04
On it 🕊✨️🙌🏻

Sam Brown @sambrown
16 November, 12:57

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 12:56
Ready!! #NCSWIC
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼💫

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 November, 12:56
Looking for day 22! 🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 November, 12:52
❤️❤️❤️.