Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
So yesterday I found our dream property and I mean DREAM! It is perfect and covers almost everything we have ever wished for.

Please universe, I have never ever wanted something that felt like it was meant to be as much as this, we could do SO MUCH good for others if we were to become the new owners of this place. Growing food for others and with enough room to grow enough to give away to those in need, running workshops on how to grow and preserve your own food and making herbal remedies and other non toxic products etc

There is even room for people who are struggling, to stay until they got on their feet again.

It is mostly native bushland with an insane variety of native plants and animals we could provide shelter and food for, the land would never be cleared!

Please universe, if it is meant to be, please connect us.
06:24 PM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 08:19
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
👍❤️😃🙏💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 10:16
ok universe, I dont know whats up.... I went to the listing today to set my intentions as I stare at the pics of this place.

Its gone, the link is now giving an error 404 code - now this gives me HOPE as it isnt saying the place has sold.

I wish I had screen capped all the info on pics now :(

What are you trying to tell me universe!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 November, 09:42
Your intentions and heart are all in the right place so, I believe you will receive it and wish you and your Family all the best!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:00
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you💚 it would be a dream come true!

Just need the winning lotto numbers Saturday night!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 November, 09:23
Sounds perfect. That is my dream as well. Speak like it has already happened. So it is!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:01
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I wish you every success in attaining your dream too 💚

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 November, 09:22
Your description is your visual. Now we can picture it with you.🙏 You got this ❤. It sounds beautiful.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:02
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you, every night I go to bed seeing myself working on this property, every morning I wake up imagining the beautiful fruit trees, veggie gardens and wildlife.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
17 November, 09:21
been sending great vibes since i saw your post yesterday. thought about it several times throughout the day. will keep sending:)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 November, 01:03
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Thank you💚 it means the world to me that people are helping me, I have never felt so connected to people around the world.

It would be amazing for so many to play a part in making this happen 💚

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 06:40
praying this is yours to aaccomplish great things🙏💙

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 11:11
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you💚

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 06:39
a dream property for you to also bless others♥️♥️♥️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 11:12
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
All I have ever wanted was a massive property to be able to be as self sufficient as possible and by this, being able to help others who needed it and we would set up an animal rescue too💚

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 November, 08:07
The property sounds amazing! Praying that God opens all the doors for you. I love what is in your heart and vision for the land. So happy for you that you found this property of your dreams, my friend! 💛🌺🌱

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:37
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
It would be incredible, Im putting out out there, it will be ours!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 November, 07:28
💫Imagine how you feel already there :) Believing with you🤠

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:38
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Im seeing us all there, I am feeling every emotion of joy living in such an incredible place.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 November, 10:15
May this land be blessed by your guardianship of her and so it is. Giving thanks and praise to God.🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you💚

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 November, 12:11
In what state if your new property? I already see it as yours.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 November, 12:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Western Australia, about an hour from where we live now, just closer to the coast (and family).

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 November, 12:04
God Bless

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 November, 12:24
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
💚

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
12 November, 06:36
Sounds awesome! I hope it comes to fruition.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 November, 07:01
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
It would be incredible, thank you💚

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
12 November, 06:36
Sounds awesome! I hope it comes to fruition.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 November, 06:32
💚 💚 💚 Thank you to those sharing my post and helping it get out there to the universe 💚 💚 💚