Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:17
Day 16 of 11/22.
Get Manifesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
I feel like I am losing grip on reality. I don't know what's real anymore and feel more fragile than I ever have before. I used to be a strong warrior...i don't even know what to do anymore.
02:10 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishScot in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 November, 07:31
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Make a thank you list to God, a big one.
Then make a help me list.
Then make a I Love me list.
Finally, Believe with all your heart.
Love you.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 November, 08:30
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
good advice. thank you

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 November, 02:20
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Almost everyone here recognizes this process... In normal life we are often not surrounded enough by friends and family with whom we can exchange thoughts and who can give us hope, togetherness and strength again. That's the nice and warm thing about AnonUp... The like-mindedness and the research, the gathering of information and the friendships can give you support. We don't call AU HOME for nothing. I wish you light and strength!

Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 November, 02:33
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I appreciate your comment. But can I ask you, what is it worth to have all of this information to exchange to see the bad people not be held accountable? We are given more and more examples of pure evilness and corruption and what? We comfort each other by saying chin up? Most of us can't be in any other position than waiting. It's not productive. We have lives to live. If this is really all part of some plan, those controlling the plan have to know what they are doing to us! What is even the point of voting anymore? Do we need to be shown a third time that fraudulent elections have no consequences? Now that we know the truth, it's even more disheartening. I question whether or not it was even worth it to awaken. I was a lot happier and more productive when I knew nothing. To come here every day in hopes someone will offer something definitive is almost like a sick twisted joke. More evidence and nothing is being done about it. Nothing that we can measure.