Night Shift @kekerista
did you know you can get antibiotics over the internet?
Keflex
Amoxicillin
Ciproflaxin
and all the others!
I work in the Animal field and I have NOT been to the doctors office in about 30 years.
Because I know the TRUTH.
Just like Ivermectin and Fenben and hydrochloroquine which are made for animals they have human uses too.
When drugs are produced for animals AND humans at the factory it is the exact SAME stuff.
So they produce these medicines all at one factory and they go down the line to be packaged.
They package one for animals and one for humans and they market them differently.
There is NO difference between the two. Absolutely no difference.
You can medicine without a doctors prescription.
Fish antibiotics are my go to.
They do NOT want you to know this and there are websites scattered across the internet warning you and scaring you not to go this route.
Why?
Because money, that's why.
That's all it is.
Money, lies and deceit.
11:35 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
18 November, 06:22
In response Night Shift to her Publication
For those with emergencies, if you need it today, there's always the US/Mexican border. Quick walk to any pharmacy and get all that you need: Amoxicillin, azithromycin (if you are allergic to penicillin), HCQ, ivermectin, and just a plethora of anything you might need to solve your illness right away. Your trip is more cost effective than going to any American hospital. Where doctors need to pay for their expensive cars and medical student loans so they are willing to sacrifice their Hippocratic oath to get that lucrative fed reserve green.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
18 November, 05:08
Amazing information. Having difficulty finding fish antibiotics in the UK. Going to dig into this and see what I can find here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 06:03
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
sometimes you can find it local too.
anywhere they sell fish as pets they should have something.
we have a pet and pond store close to us and they sell it too but much cheaper if you can find it online.
you can try searching for the name of the fish antibiotics.
Here's a helpful blog.
https://www.ukpreppersguid...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 November, 02:18
Thank u Night Shift for this. I didnt realize that...tho ive had two toobs of ivermectin and a jar of hydroxychloroqui too boot!? U rock patriot!!!
👏🤝🏁🤍

Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 03:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
no problem.
I have them in my medicine cabinet at all times.
Allivet pet pharmacy is who I go through online.
best prices I've found.

SPARKY 5535 @SPARKY5535
18 November, 02:05
Thanks !! just ordered fish Amoxicillin from chewy 100 tablets for about $20 !!! amazing.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 November, 01:56
I have used fish biotics for quite some time now. My sister told me about them.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
18 November, 01:49
My resourceful son ordered fish antibiotics just last week. He doesn’t have health insurance so seeing a dr is expensive. He began getting well right away. I was so proud of him for knowing what to do and I learned something to boot.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
18 November, 01:41
Also
DMSO - they don't want you to know that you can cure SO many common ailments
MMS - propaganda campaign to call it 'drinking bleach' don't want you to know it cures MANY and if it was 'drinking bleach' i'd be dead. Don't want you to know it cures C19, malaria, "C", tooth abscess, the list is long.

I read on TS that they are planning to make it impossible in '23 to get animal antiBio etc. without vet

Why would they want us to heal, self care, cure??

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
18 November, 01:23
Colloidal Silver is natures anti-biotic. It's natural, safe, effective and resistant to genetic mutations and it kills Corona Virus on contact. Safe for adults, children and pets and right now I got it on sale for this weekend - BOGO. Better yet - get some silver wire and make it yourself $20 worth of silver makes about 10 gallons. Feel free to check out my 5 star Etsy rating and read my customer comments.

https://madmimi.com/p/c520...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 November, 01:45
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Thank you! Ordered.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 November, 01:21
its money
its also they dont want to get sued.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 November, 01:19
I use my horses meds when I get sick. Im doing an ivermectin cleanse every other month now.

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 November, 01:10
This is the site I ordered antibiotics from several years ago.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 November, 01:06
Thank You Night Shift! I agree with your info, as a retired nurse i learned from having pets. Dont we need prescriptions for some of them? 😊🤔👍

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
18 November, 01:24
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I've ordered both antibiotics and ivermetin online - did not require a prescription....💞

Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 06:26
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
nope, no prescription needed Just make sure you have the correct dosage when and if you do take them. I was so thrilled to see preppers mention it on their blogs and videos.
Make sure that it is in pure form. Like if you google fish mox the ingredient is pure ammoxicillin. That's what you want. No fillers or anything else in there.
There are lots of brands depending what you want stocked and most pet/farm websites do not make you have a prescription.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 November, 01:04
Yes, also every pill has a stamp or # for identification for poison control hotline, animals and human alike
pillfinder.com