Night Shift @kekerista
16 November, 11:35
did you know you can get antibiotics over the internet?
Keflex
Amoxicillin
Ciproflaxin
and all the others!
I work in the Animal field and I have NOT been to the doctors office in about 30 years.
Because I know the TRUTH.
Just like Ivermectin and Fenben and hydrochloroquine which are made for animals they have human uses too.
When drugs are produced for animals AND humans at the factory it is the exact SAME stuff.
So they produce these medicines all at one factory and they go down the line to be packaged.
They package one for animals and one for humans and they market them differently.
There is NO difference between the two. Absolutely no difference.
You can medicine without a doctors prescription.
Fish antibiotics are my go to.
They do NOT want you to know this and there are websites scattered across the internet warning you and scaring you not to go this route.
Why?
Because money, that's why.
That's all it is.
Money, lies and deceit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
18 November, 01:23
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Colloidal Silver is natures anti-biotic. It's natural, safe, effective and resistant to genetic mutations and it kills Corona Virus on contact. Safe for adults, children and pets and right now I got it on sale for this weekend - BOGO. Better yet - get some silver wire and make it yourself $20 worth of silver makes about 10 gallons. Feel free to check out my 5 star Etsy rating and read my customer comments.

https://madmimi.com/p/c520...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
19 November, 12:26
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you Patriot, I appreciate you.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 November, 03:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
👇💓 Anuenue ...please think about this.

If you do use colloidal silver ...recommend using nano-colloidal silver that you buy in your health food store. You may find the dangerous 'stuff' bought online was made in a bathtub and is not even colloidal. If you really want to check out an effective product – you can take a product like Black Earth Silver from the Food Movement which also includes humic acid, fulvic acid and over 70 trace minerals. 😉

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 November, 10:50
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you Margie. I appreciate your concerns and I agree. I do get colloidal silver from the health food store. From this site I bought silver wire.