Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
This filing is HUGE and as a disenfranchised American citizen who had my vote cancelled by fraud, I wish I could join this case. Brunson is fighting for every single American citizen who voted in good faith. My 97 year old mother waited in her wheelchair on a cold wintry day in 2020 to cast her vote. I was there to assist her because she is going blind. Our votes were cancelled by the overwhelming fraud that was evident on the morning of November 4, 2020. "Fraud vitiates everything" and we all are suffering severe decline in our national security and economic growth. The SCOTUS is set up to protect you and me against this very scenario. The SC Justices must follow their own oaths of office or they have joined the ranks of the traitorous respondents in this case.
11:22 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 03:50
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396