Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 November, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The founding articles alone could decimate them in court...and fairly certain that in just discovery on the case alone...you could destroy them before they even got started!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 November, 11:04
Everything's easy to access, reference, & investigate enough on the public forum to build an impenetrable case with Supreme Court Case Law alone. It doesn't matter what f'n law, code, or statute you use in the US..the Constitution trumps every damned one of them! You see, a citizen is not bound to or wrapped up in the BAR of England...using Lawyers to battle Judges and Lawyers is ridiculous...it takes a knowing citizen who truly "Knows!" who they are via the Bible to take this down. Courts, lawyers, judges, and the system will never prosecute itself, we need our voices correctly cast. Please start reading some law people, PDF downloads are free, and especially get the founding articles printed and read and re-read till your "freedom" through these documents becomes apparent and easily accessed from being memorized by you. You are not gonna believe how easy these read too... simple and plain English only...NO legalese language whatsoever! Plain and simple, learn the COUNTER SPELLS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big League @PatriotQ1111
16 November, 01:07
this .... is amazing & I hope it comes to fruition - These criminals need to be held accountable for the whole world to see

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 12:13
yep fraud vitiates everything

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 November, 11:45
Unusual Name "Raland J Brunson"

Treason Is A Bitch 163❤️
Make America Great Again❤️
Barack Hussein Obama
Ivanka Blue Dress
Big Big Big Happenings❤️
Hammer And Scorecard
Digital Soldiers
Invisible Enemy
No More Waiting❤️
Ebs Tomorrow❤️
Earth Is No Picnic
Google Slavery
Happiness Begins
Are You With Me
Future Money
Manchurian Candidate
The Annointed One❤️
The Seventh Seal❤️

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
17 November, 09:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
And do you see on it - it has an address........ It is here in Utah - with an apartment # on it. I am following this one CLOSELY.....

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 November, 11:22
This filing is HUGE and as a disenfranchised American citizen who had my vote cancelled by fraud, I wish I could join this case. Brunson is fighting for every single American citizen who voted in good faith. My 97 year old mother waited in her wheelchair on a cold wintry day in 2020 to cast her vote. I was there to assist her because she is going blind. Our votes were cancelled by the overwhelming fraud that was evident on the morning of November 4, 2020. "Fraud vitiates everything" and we all are suffering severe decline in our national security and economic growth. The SCOTUS is set up to protect you and me against this very scenario. The SC Justices must follow their own oaths of office or they have joined the ranks of the traitorous respondents in this case.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 03:50
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 November, 11:23
Response due: 11/23/22
New Moon: 11/23/22
Prime Time For Manifestation

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 November, 11:24
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Were we not told one time that a case would pop up out of nowhere? I believe so. 👍😄

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 November, 11:45
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
This would be a great Birthday!

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 November, 10:56
Who is Raland JBrunson?

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
16 November, 10:50
Thank you for the confirmation.
Fog everywhere...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 November, 10:30
Mike Pence would then be VP again and potential Speaker of the House! White Hats in waiting 🍿🎥🎞🎬

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
16 November, 12:30
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
His name is in the court case.From what i saw... ☺️could be wrong

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 10:29
🤔 11/18 is this Fryday and then next Fryday is Jr. birthday!

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
16 November, 10:27
🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 November, 10:10
The dots are starting to connect!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 November, 10:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
+ 46 is taken...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 November, 01:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This is The Most Important Thing right now IMO.

I love this Raland J Brunson, whoever he is.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 November, 09:36
Here is the link to the full text.
https://www.supremecourt.g...

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
16 November, 10:02
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Holy Crap! Thank You!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 November, 09:05

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 November, 08:57
Starting to make sense now. 45 Did say “We’re gonna MAGA starting right now”!! Hopefully the overturn is in November!

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
16 November, 07:18
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Arizona isn't over, yet. The votes are not even all counted and the elections are being contested...https://www.theepochtimes....

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 November, 08:40
🤔That is EXACTLY what Sidney Powell has stated..........

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 November, 08:40
🤔That is EXACTLY what Sidney Powell has stated..........

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
16 November, 08:39

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 November, 08:27
Faud vitiates everything, including big pharma and fraudulent "vaccines"

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 November, 08:20
Response due on November 23, 2022.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 November, 08:02
Thank you VK - I had posted this late last night from RealSGAnon. I went to sleep worrying that I hadn’t verified first.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
16 November, 07:39
22-380
22-11
🤔

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 November, 07:33
They are taking this tack to avoid civil war.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
16 November, 07:26

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 07:26
. 🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 November, 07:25
💛.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 November, 07:02

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 November, 06:56

Ange Love @LoveM
16 November, 06:52
I noted President Trump said he is running for the presidency again. He did not say 2024. That was inferred. We are awake, intelligent, guided by the Holy Spirit. The plan in place under the military ops will not be transparent or revealed to the enemy, which means we will not know either. We were told only a few know. God Speed Patriots🙏🏻🕊✨❤️🇺🇸

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
16 November, 09:36
In response Ange Love to her Publication
well said!

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
16 November, 10:04
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I believe the media hyped the 2024 running as a way to crush our sprites and to get us to believe we will have to wait 2 more years but, for me . . . NOT IT! Peaces falling into place, setting the stage for 2023!