Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 November, 10:53
Ok Patriots, it seems AnonUp was infiltrated by trolls this past evening. I'm sure many of you got the the same questionable follows as I did.

These are the one's who all followed me last night. All of the people have NO POSTS and have all joined in November. Some have questionable and duplicated info on their profile. There a girl there named 'Ross', for example.

I've blocked all of them and you should too! We don't need these surveilling trolls amongst our poetic existence.

@BellaFerry
@jorgykrvich
@CaleFisher
@JayneDurgan
@ReeseBins
@ZdenakBourgeois
@CorineFritsch
@RossFunk - A tranny maybe?
@christinelatourelle

That's nine new followers in a row whose profile name is a person's name - hence, impossible. Share, so we can overwelmingly delete these Kabahlists!

Admin - Koba, I urge you to watch and possibly delete these infiltraitor bots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 12:15
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I had them all on mine and blocked them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 November, 12:15
Good catch!

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 November, 11:58
Right, that tipped me off enough to write the post.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 November, 12:14
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Keep up the good work, patriot!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 November, 11:16
😉

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 11:18
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 November, 11:07
bot farm infiltrated?🧐

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 11:12
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Bot farm or Children In Arms farm...
Smells like burnt almonds lol.. (look that up).

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 November, 11:08
meet US Airforce Brigidear General...
😅🤣🤣🤣
he made new profile after I reported him

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 November, 11:12
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Over the target, eh? 😄

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
17 November, 12:30
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
How many times can you write
‘How is your day going where you live, dear ?’
same question, every few days