Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 November, 10:53
Ok Patriots, it seems AnonUp was infiltrated by trolls this past evening. I'm sure many of you got the the same questionable follows as I did.

These are the one's who all followed me last night. All of the people have NO POSTS and have all joined in November. Some have questionable and duplicated info on their profile. There a girl there named 'Ross', for example.

I've blocked all of them and you should too! We don't need these surveilling trolls amongst our poetic existence.

@BellaFerry
@jorgykrvich
@CaleFisher
@JayneDurgan
@ReeseBins
@ZdenakBourgeois
@CorineFritsch
@RossFunk - A tranny maybe?
@christinelatourelle

That's nine new followers in a row whose profile name is a person's name - hence, impossible. Share, so we can overwelmingly delete these Kabahlists!

Admin - Koba, I urge you to watch and possibly delete these infiltraitor bots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 10:56
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Some use the same bios....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
meet US Airforce Brigidear General...
😅🤣🤣🤣
he made new profile after I reported him
11:08 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
17 November, 12:30
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
How many times can you write
‘How is your day going where you live, dear ?’
same question, every few days

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 November, 01:55
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
i don't get it at all
see some are advertising trump card...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 November, 11:12
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Over the target, eh? 😄