Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
https://www.supremecourt.g...
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

> it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress

> This action is against 388 federal officers in their official capacities which include President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Michael Richard Pence (“Respondents”)
continued in comments.....
05:19 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
16 November, 02:40
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
16 November, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 November, 11:53
Response is due November 23, 2022

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 November, 01:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
just before Thanksgiving....what a gift!🙏💕

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 November, 09:18
I have a feeling we won’t have to wait until 2024 to see Trump regain his rightful place as President

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 08:37
This may be what we have been waiting for! However, the supreme court could vote it down. That would be a MASSIVE Gut Punch! Once all civilian avenues have failed the military could step in. We've been told the military is the only way. Only time will tell.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 November, 08:18
Good lord - finally something we can sink our teeth in. Nice find Dale

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 November, 07:42
This filing is HUGE and as a disenfranchised American citizen who had my vote cancelled by fraud, I wish I could join this case. Brunson is fighting for every single American citizen who voted in good faith. My 97 year old mother waited in her wheelchair on a cold wintry day in 2020 to cast her vote. I was there to assist her because she is going blind. Our votes were cancelled by the overwhelming fraud that was evident on the morning of November 4, 2020. "Fraud vitiates everything" and we all are suffering severe decline in our national security and economic growth. The SCOTUS is set up to protect you and me against this very scenario. The SC Justices must follow their own oaths of office or they have joined the ranks of the traitorous respondents in this case.

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
16 November, 07:18
So many sold their souls! I’ll donate the rope… who has the trees… hang one in every town!

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 November, 11:25
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
16 November, 06:55
very interesting list of defendants, also who is not on the list

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 November, 05:19
Check the document for the full list.

Also, it is about the congress ignoring over one hundred claimants, on J6, that the election was rigged. They did not investigate the claim, as they should have, and installed Biden. Under the constitution this is treasonous, as they were aiding the enemy.

> When the allegations of a rigged election came forward the Respondents had a duty under law to investigate it or be removed from office

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 November, 05:39
omg thats awesome!

bring on the news!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 November, 08:17
Who would remove them if they fail to investigate and prosecute?

As DC is not part of the States, appears to function under different laws, and, the DC police appear to be working with the enemy, does this then mean the military must invade DC, and remove them?

I am fuzzy on the rules surrounding this, and as it seems we have been stymied at every turn, that is why I ask.