Zanne Anon @Zanne63
16 November, 01:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
"Although there are no diamond mines in Israel, diamonds are their biggest export."

I have a creeping suspicion this diamond thing is huge. Implication is children are kidnapped/trafficked/raped/tortured/sacrificed/murdered then remains are cremated/ashes turned to diamonds/diamonds are sold/evidence-bodies disappeared. Sick cycle of profit off world's most precious resource: children

It does not get any sicker or more disgusting than that. Maybe that is the unthinkable that Q says would shock the normies to their core.

Nevertheless, it must be revealed. Safety of children and eliminating threat and risk of repeating history are more important than worrying about normies suffering PTSD.

I've only noticed this diamonds-from-human-remains only recently. Leaked only recently because Saving Israel for Last?
02:40 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 December, 09:09
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Sadly - this makes sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 December, 08:57
this makes me sick. i remember back as early as 1998 the jewelry stores were trying to sell you on synthetic lab created diamonds. they claimed you could get a ring that was a bigger carat size and the same look as real. i always thought it was weird.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 December, 08:16
I thought the same with cement. Remember all the cement comms coming from all the Deep State Demons. And then a report of kids clothings found around a rape tree at AZ boarder on Cement Tex property owned by Clinton. I believe they paved our roads with them. Sick bastards.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 December, 04:47
It's not nonsense.

I have known about making diamonds from human ashes for at least 15 years. I thought exactly the same thing, but in connection with China, because is the country with the largest production volume of synthetic diamonds in the world.
Approximately 90% of the world's synthetic diamond production is produced in China. Among them, Henan Province is the center of synthetic diamond production and distribution in the country. China has been producing well over 10 billion carats of diamonds according to the country's industry estimates.
Most of the products have gone to industrial use such as in abrasives. They were provided for aeronautics, oil rigs and electronic chips.

http://sk.xulinstrazy.com/...

https://daxueconsulting.co...

arba happihr @arba
08 December, 04:19
They are making diamonds from the carbon of dead bodies?
What if we have one of those diamonds? ewe
Eeks

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 December, 04:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It would probably be very interesting to find out the origin of the diamonds on the crown jewels and other jewels of the fake European aristocracy.