Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 November, 02:40
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
"Although there are no diamond mines in Israel, diamonds are their biggest export."

I have a creeping suspicion this diamond thing is huge. Implication is children are kidnapped/trafficked/raped/tortured/sacrificed/murdered then remains are cremated/ashes turned to diamonds/diamonds are sold/evidence-bodies disappeared. Sick cycle of profit off world's most precious resource: children

It does not get any sicker or more disgusting than that. Maybe that is the unthinkable that Q says would shock the normies to their core.

Nevertheless, it must be revealed. Safety of children and eliminating threat and risk of repeating history are more important than worrying about normies suffering PTSD.

I've only noticed this diamonds-from-human-remains only recently. Leaked only recently because Saving Israel for Last?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 December, 08:57
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
this makes me sick. i remember back as early as 1998 the jewelry stores were trying to sell you on synthetic lab created diamonds. they claimed you could get a ring that was a bigger carat size and the same look as real. i always thought it was weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 December, 09:09
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Sadly - this makes sense