Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
President Trump is calling on us all to pray for him. I would also like to add that we pray for his family as well. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God Bless this man & his family.
10:09 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 07:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 07:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 November, 11:31
πŸ™

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 11:01
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, we come to You humbly and ask You to guard and protect, our President Donald J. Trump and his family. Please guide them, give them strength, courage, wisdom, security, peace, comfort and love. Guide them on their pathway to lead our great nation under You, One Nation Under God. Keep them protected and shield them with Your armor, from the evil forces trying to destroy Your greatness around the World. Please keep all of us protected, as we do what You ask us to do. We will fight for You God and You Jesus. You trusted Donald J. Trump to anoint him, as our President and we will fight along side of him again for Your glory. We love You, Father. All Glory, Honor, and Praise belong to You, Our Heavenly Father. In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 November, 11:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 11:01
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, we come to You humbly and ask You to guard and protect, our President Donald J. Trump and his family. Please guide them, give them strength, courage, wisdom, security, peace, comfort and love. Guide them on their pathway to lead our great nation under You, One Nation Under God. Keep them protected and shield them with Your armor, from the evil forces trying to destroy Your greatness around the World. Please keep all of us protected, as we do what You ask us to do. We will fight for You God and You Jesus. You trusted Donald J. Trump to anoint him, as our President and we will fight along side of him again for Your glory. We love You, Father. All Glory, Honor, and Praise belong to You, Our Heavenly Father. In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 10:55
Amen!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
15 November, 10:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 November, 10:31
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 November, 10:31
For those of you complaining. I hear you and I understand. I felt that way for a brief momment too. Then a picture came to my mind that brought me back to reality.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 November, 11:08
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I am thinking he chose NOT to reveal more, and thereby not providing "timber for the Bush and Obummer to try to set on fire" during their upcoming joint venture. He didn't give them a lot to label as big disinformation. Now those two will have to be measured in what they can say, and they will seem a bit petty and stupid for trying to spin "nothing!" They will only give off vibes of being afraid!

Someone else stated it is probably better if the gritty stuff comes out on Emergency Broadcast System! Personally, I think arrests are going on even as we speak. So actually, that restraint was brilliant!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 November, 11:11
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I am thinking he chose NOT to reveal more, and thereby not providing "timber for the Bush and Obummer to try to set on fire" during their upcoming joint venture. He didn't give them a lot to label as big disinformation. Now those two will have to be measured in what they can say, and they will seem a bit petty and stupid for trying to spin "nothing!" They will only give off vibes of being afraid!

Someone else stated it is probably better if the gritty stuff comes out on Emergency Broadcast System! Personally, I think arrests are going on even as we speak. So actually, that restraint was brilliant!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 November, 10:25
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€

Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 November, 10:23
β€οΈπŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 November, 10:23
WRWY POTUS& FAMILYπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 November, 10:20
God Bless Donald J Trump πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 November, 10:16
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
I do already every night! ❀️