Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 November, 10:09
President Trump is calling on us all to pray for him. I would also like to add that we pray for his family as well. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God Bless this man & his family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 November, 10:31
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
For those of you complaining. I hear you and I understand. I felt that way for a brief momment too. Then a picture came to my mind that brought me back to reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I am thinking he chose NOT to reveal more, and thereby not providing "timber for the Bush and Obummer to try to set on fire" during their upcoming joint venture. He didn't give them a lot to label as big disinformation. Now those two will have to be measured in what they can say, and they will seem a bit petty and stupid for trying to spin "nothing!" They will only give off vibes of being afraid!

Someone else stated it is probably better if the gritty stuff comes out on Emergency Broadcast System! Personally, I think arrests are going on even as we speak. So actually, that restraint was brilliant!
11:08 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it