Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 04:35
Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
Unfortunately I have had a lot of battle scars. Two back surgeries within 6 months. Doctor broke my back putting in Ray cages. I was bed ridden and could not walk, drive a car and had 2 little kids. Researched like crazy and found Dr. Andrew Casden. He saved my life. Husband and 2 small kids Flew with me to Beth Israel medical center for a 5 1/2 hour surgery. They took bone marrow from hip to fuse my back when putting in bolts and screws. Went in on a Monday and walked out on the following Thursday with no pain. I run 5 miles a day, leg press 450 plus, lift more weight than most men, and was told I would never run again. God is good!
08:51 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 November, 11:57
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
You Win !!! You are amazing. God Bless !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
16 November, 11:52
Amazing! So happy you are doing so incredibly well now! And yes, God is good!!!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
16 November, 12:16
AMEN!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 12:11
wow you have been through it, Amazing♥️

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
16 November, 12:45
🙏Amen, thank God