Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I still want to know how you got your scar! No scar pic share is complete without a back story. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
25 April, 11:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
LOLZ I think I know!
https://apnews.com/article...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 November, 12:04
And thank you for all the identity marks Anons

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 November, 11:54
Forgot about this one

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 November, 10:36
two trigger fingers

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 November, 09:41
Have a few, but not shareable VK :)

Phoenix Rising @PhoenixRising31
16 November, 08:47
The scar and camera look familiar.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 November, 12:34
ahhhh the Q, was pointed out, now can not unsee💙scars mean healing, so no more pain. had to see everybodys. this is one bad ass crew

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 November, 12:34
Mine can’t be shown… in place not allowed

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
16 November, 10:48
I had 177 stitches in my face and would rather not show them thank you. i was bit by a dog many years ago i dont do pictures often.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
16 November, 10:47
Just for fun...

Missing 'C'

Show a Scar v. Show a Star
C = 3

Nov 15 +3 = Nov 18
Nov = 9 > 9/18 = 99 > 29
11/18 = 119/911
Nov 18 Gregorian = 11.5 Julian > Remember Remember, the 5th of November.

18 = R = Jr

"Ill go first"

Flannel colors. Red & Green?? ..
Red & Green = Christmas
Flannel = Friday
Friday = John's doG

Missing apostrophe = 133
Merry Christmas = 133

ts 4:35 = 8888 > 16 16 > 77 = Christ
77 = 14 > Durham/Military

4:35 > 4:8 = 32/23 > Now comes the pain
32 = 33 = 6/9
23 = 5 > God's grace
23 > 222

caps = 47 = 11 > chaos
SSI > 19 19 9 < > 911
911 > 99 > 29 =18 > 9 = Completion

Red Edge @Rededge
17 November, 01:56
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Wow good decode

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 02:30
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
So U say in U like Numbers Hey lol
NOICE!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 November, 10:44
I really don’t have any scars, just 1 on my head from an NDE car accident when I was 17. Hard to get a picture of it … My Momma KK always thought it was strange that my Biological Father & also Grandfather were in NDE car accidents when they were 17 too. It’s weird as I swear I have a scar on my knee from the glass… but now I don’t see it… 🤔

🙏Your scars🙏

16 November, 11:00
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
those with NDE seem to have special gifts kiki, your father, your grandfather also NDE. and all of you on the 17th. wow all i can say💙

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 November, 10:35
I was looking for your hand in this video last night as soon as it started :)

16 November, 10:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
so many hands up, exciting, speech perfect♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 November, 09:24

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
16 November, 09:02
i had a brief encounter last week with a display in the grocery store where they put the cooked whole chicken.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 November, 04:21
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
Ouch. Just last week? I'm so sorry. Tamanu is an oinment that can speed healing of cuts and burns and it reduces scarring. I use it for blacksmithing mishaps. Feel better.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 November, 12:06
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
I've done that exact thing. Mine was slightly less severe than yours. Those things are dangerous. Healing vibes/prayers sent your way!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 November, 09:01
My right wrist from a car accident. At least my surgeon cut a perfect line.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 November, 08:54
during basketball game in HS went for a steal and smashed a kids knee betweeen the pinky and ring finger shattered the pinky knuckle. now i am part titanium 😂😂. have a better one on my left leg but its now hard to see and dont feel like shaving my leg 😂😂. playing manhunt back in the day at night fell ove some wood debris with a nail it left a big one .

Sharon Patriot @SharonPatriot
16 November, 07:40

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 November, 07:10
😜 I KNOW THIS HAND ....IF THIS IS YOUR HAND YOU CAN NO LONGER CALL ME GRANNY CAUSE YOU WOULD BE MY ELDER BY A YR OR SO 😂😘😎❤️✝️☮️🙏

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 November, 05:18
Too young for Jr guys, not a single gray hair there. Doesn't appear to do manual labor for a living but his palm focus is a bit off so not %100 on that, wears sleeves occasionally (like recently with the weather cooling but not normally) as there are only some noticeable broken-off follicles about the wrist but not as you'd expect from someone wearing a jacket sleeve all the time. Hairs appear broken off at the wrist side above the thumb heel and not top like from the writing hand positioning, not a mouse/keyboard as the right/mouse hand would be positioned to break more hair off across the top/back with hand rotated accordingly. The scar at the side combined with the scars at the hand heel to me would seem to record a lot of childhood falls reflecting a rowdy or active youth in sports/play.
The desktop color/type looks like some institutional furniture as you'd see in a lab or school, maybe a college student/young teacher?
~
Just my 2cents of observations.

16 November, 10:27
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
interesting details, we know by now not much as it seems💙

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 November, 04:38
Oven burn marks count? Some knee scars..

16 November, 10:33
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
hey i get oven burns some too, massage lavender oil into the burn soon as it happens and reapply often

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 04:36
Just 2 of many.

First one I consider my Fancy Q scar on my knuckle, got this one while washing a glass that broke about 22 years ago, that was my first hospital stay over night, first local anaesthetic (which hurt and was for nothing when they discovered I had done nerve damage and needed to be knocked out), first general, first micro surgery and first stitches!

Second are cigarette lighter scars near my thumb :(

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
16 November, 03:58
get ready for battle https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JAWS Clip - Scars (1975) Steven Spielberg - YouTube

JAWS Clip - Scars (1975) Steven SpielbergPLOT: When a young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
16 November, 03:58
I'll show you the small one. It's a bird 🐦, it's a plane 🛩, no, it's Susie Q and she stops bullets, just not with her hand.. 28 years later; took 5 hollow point bullets and still kicking ass 🐴.. 🐸

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 November, 03:50
i tried to take a pic of my ankle. I have pins and a plate on my left foot. Trampoline accident. i also have had 4 c-sections. Not gonna shoe those pretty scars.

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
16 November, 03:21
I have 2nd & 3rd degree burns scars & skin grafts over 80%+ of my body. No one wants to see that disaster

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
16 November, 03:27
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

P8t Riot @P8triot2
16 November, 02:01

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 November, 10:52
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
I have never seen anything like this beautiful perfect heart

16 November, 12:14
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
seems heart marks have special significance

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 November, 01:40
Is that JFK Jr.'s hand? He entered a hospital for hand surgery on October 09, 1997.😉

In Chinese palmastry if the life line is long and deep especially if this goes beyond the wrist, it is an indication for continuous robustness and vitality through the subject's life, and if the life line is a broken it represents an unexpected accident, danger, disaster or illness during the life.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 November, 01:35
Nobody wants to see all my scars...13 surgeries leaves quite the road map of scars....LOL! 🙄

Iam Mie @iammiele
16 November, 01:33
Where's Mel Gibson? "Feel that texture"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

SSI -
If you receive Social Security, Supplemental Security Income benefits or both, you can expect a cost of living adjustment of 8.7% soon. Most people are getting their first increased check in January, but SSI beneficiaries will get first increased payment in December this year.
Lethal Weapon 3 (4/5) Movie CLIP - Comparing Battle Scars (1992) HD - YouTube

Lethal Weapon 3 movie clips: http://j.mp/1JbV1C3BUY THE MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2cyY1RXDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTIO...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 01:33
Dang...i never thought about it until you posted this...but I have 11 scars