Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 04:35
Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 November, 08:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Unfortunately I have had a lot of battle scars. Two back surgeries within 6 months. Doctor broke my back putting in Ray cages. I was bed ridden and could not walk, drive a car and had 2 little kids. Researched like crazy and found Dr. Andrew Casden. He saved my life. Husband and 2 small kids Flew with me to Beth Israel medical center for a 5 1/2 hour surgery. They took bone marrow from hip to fuse my back when putting in bolts and screws. Went in on a Monday and walked out on the following Thursday with no pain. I run 5 miles a day, leg press 450 plus, lift more weight than most men, and was told I would never run again. God is good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BxAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustWantTrump Back, click on at the bottom under it