Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
INTERESTINGšŸ¤”.....ANYONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT ARRESTS?

https://t.me/RRR_GreatMind...
07:45 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
15 November, 08:24
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Is Biden still in Indonesia? Wouldn't that technically qualify with Potus being abroad or safely on Air Force One? (Can't remember Q's exact words)
Nice to dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 November, 08:26
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Blue Screen, Biden isnā€™t in Bali
IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 November, 08:12
YES. Watch Trump at 9:00pm for his grand announcement.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 November, 08:08
can not verify this.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
15 November, 08:00
penquin6 in d.c. today saw several busloads of marines and national guard unloading near white house

Astros Mom @Astro00711
penquin6 in d.c. today saw several busloads of marines and national guard unloading near white house

Astros Mom @Astro00711

Astros Mom @Astro00711

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 November, 07:55
i believe it when i see it

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 November, 07:51
There have been white buses in DS, oops..I mean DC for the last couple of days. Nancy Drew on YT has been videoing them

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
15 November, 07:56
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
lets hope so!!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 November, 07:58
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I saw her videos of the buses too...Makes you at least wonder!! Guess we'll see.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
15 November, 07:51
THAT is the kind of shit we NEED. im certainly not holding my breath though

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 November, 08:14
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
And when it happens there will be dancing in the streets!