Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 December, 12:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
16 November, 02:20
Right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
16 November, 02:20
Incoming...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
16 November, 02:15

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 November, 02:09
Indeed. And the Wallenberg family !!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 November, 09:27
Amen!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 07:54
Wanna hear something crazy - I grew up there and my dad helped restore those buildings into what is now a hotel / resort.
I was there when it was abandoned and owned by the state of Georgia in the 80s...i was young ;)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 November, 07:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You were kind of exploring the crime scene lol

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
15 November, 08:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sad to hear the true evil story about this beautiful island! We’ve been there many times, stayed at the hotel and also by RV. I don’t know if I can go back again!!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
15 November, 07:41
I have a feeling we're about to . .