Kim Runner @kimrunner
Entheos on TRUTH Social - 1:16pm Eastern...
01:29 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 November, 09:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
interesting 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
15 November, 01:55
How do these people sleep at nite....I mean Melantonin goes only so far..💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
15 November, 01:55
Gabbard, Haley, and God knows who else? Phony Republicans for opportunistic reasons.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 01:39
Tulsi Gabbard is a bad seed. She is evil to the core. She will reap what she has sown. God will make sure of it.

evaling @evaling
15 November, 01:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
this is what do----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 November, 01:37
ya think??? Do not trust her at all

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 November, 01:38
Guess who was funding the trial that claimed Ivermectin did not work against Covid?

‼️ FTX ‼️

How convenient!

arba happihr @arba
15 November, 01:59
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It has truly become a clown show!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 November, 01:33
Bingo!