Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 11:12
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
RIGHT SIDE< pic, BIG TATER HEAD< NOT saying ALL tater heads come from it, but TRIPLE and EYES DO NOT LIE< triple strander, secret org.
12:43 AM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 12:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Call them secret org eyes, and many things, just like this dude's dad local, many times tried to block his eyes, WHY ya'll wanna CHOOSE EVIL KNOWING your getting your asses handed to you on a platter, CHOOSE GOT OR DIE> pretty much what it boils down too, FLIP SCRIPT name the KID of GOD'S see fk them secret org tards< ALL BOUT delivering the captives, BUT BACK TO GOD KNOWS ALL OUR hearts, DO NOT give ON fook if these win the lottery of fiat and dip, whatever GOD does, BUT they try to make us bitter, I found out, the triple play in BLESS THEM> SCOOP< GOD will show us in ALL scenarios WHAT power plays battle wise, BUT ONE THING you can BET< IS HE NEVER LEADS US WRONG> MY DAD got murdered. Prayed for divine justice, O MUCH more to that, BUT HAPPENED< his fookin killer HEART attacked, I didn't even have to fly in, LORD said, LOOK up his name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396