Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
15 November, 05:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i can't stand that guy but wasn't it 🤣 💩 when MAGA went after him on TikTok. i was rolling....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
15 November, 01:53
yo … no Bu for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 12:49
"Going DEFCON 3 on you" 👀

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 November, 11:09
What ever happen to Robert De Niro and Madonna ? They were loud mouths that wanted to punch Trump and blow up the white house . Weird don’t hear anything about them . Maybe executed .

Not Important @Notimportant
15 November, 09:37
drama attracts the mkultra drama minds...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 November, 09:17
GIVER YE!

🤣😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 November, 09:10
Defcon 3 huh! That idiot is probably crying like the little biatch he is! 🤣

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 November, 06:50

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 November, 09:39
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Ye's "trainer" and Handler.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 November, 01:04
:)
kan-yay

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 12:43
RIGHT SIDE< pic, BIG TATER HEAD< NOT saying ALL tater heads come from it, but TRIPLE and EYES DO NOT LIE< triple strander, secret org.

RIGHT SIDE< pic, BIG TATER HEAD< NOT saying ALL tater heads come from it, but TRIPLE and EYES DO NOT LIE< triple strander, secret org.

15 November, 12:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Call them secret org eyes, and many things, just like this dude's dad local, many times tried to block his eyes, WHY ya'll wanna CHOOSE EVIL KNOWING your getting your asses handed to you on a platter, CHOOSE GOT OR DIE> pretty much what it boils down too, FLIP SCRIPT name the KID of GOD'S see fk them secret org tards< ALL BOUT delivering the captives, BUT BACK TO GOD KNOWS ALL OUR hearts, DO NOT give ON fook if these win the lottery of fiat and dip, whatever GOD does, BUT they try to make us bitter, I found out, the triple play in BLESS THEM> SCOOP< GOD will show us in ALL scenarios WHAT power plays battle wise, BUT ONE THING you can BET< IS HE NEVER LEADS US WRONG> MY DAD got murdered. Prayed for divine justice, O MUCH more to that, BUT HAPPENED< his fookin killer HEART attacked, I didn't even have to fly in, LORD said, LOOK up his name.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Someone had to do it...
He's been a mean, nasty Pedo for eons.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 November, 12:37

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 November, 12:35

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 November, 09:46
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Wow! he was breaking from their mkultra so many times. He was speaking so much truth, it's amazing that he is still alive. God is watching over him mightily. Thank you for finding this!

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
15 November, 12:35
Gosh, I really like Kanye more and more every day 🤣

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 November, 12:34

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
15 November, 12:31
Speak, Ye! 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🔥🔥🔥

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
15 November, 12:29
perhaps the guillotine need to be tested to make sure it works??

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 November, 12:22
He better wear gloves.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
15 November, 12:20
We need Strickland vs Crapaport 😜😂

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
15 November, 12:03
11/22 15

Ann Holden @Amandpms
14 November, 11:56
Sheesh.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 November, 11:48
😂🤣 ye goin thermonuclear on his lame ass

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
14 November, 11:45
Defcon 3

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 November, 11:43
😁Reminds me of this verse in FourFiveSeconds:
"Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz"

Anyone else immediately start to sing this when you heard Ye?💛
Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds - YouTube

“FourFiveSeconds” available now.iTunes http://smarturl.it/FourFiveSeconds Google Play http://smarturl.it/GPFourFiveSeconds Amazon http://geni.us/FourFiveSeco...

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
14 November, 11:40

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 November, 11:36
Honestly have ran across few that annoys me as much as Rappaport…he really challenges my Christian side.

Only followers of this user (Dakota) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 November, 11:33
FAM!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 November, 11:31
Sic Him Ye! Rappaport needs his mouth wired shut.