Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 10:03
When I feel hurt by someone personally, I can forgive but it's the forget part that's hardest for me....working on it but sometimes can't let it go.
Any tips - how do you deal/cope?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 November, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
SIMPLY LET IT GO...

IF YOU EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN PAST DRAMA, YOU STILL CARMICALLY BOUND TO IT...

IF TOMORROW YELLOWSTONE WIPED OUT ENTIRE USA, I WILL SIP MINE TEA AND THINK, THAT UKRAINIANZ SUFFERING UNDER ZIONAZIST WAS FINALLY AVENGED, AND GOD ORDER WAS FINALLY RESTORED.

YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO STOP IT, SIMPLY BY DEFUND UKRAINE WARMACHINE BUT YOU PURPOSEDLY DID EXACT OPPOSITE... 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
14 November, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I'm sorry to intrude here but truth seeker, I have a question please. Anything I've ever seen that you've posted has been mean and unkind so my question is, if you hate us so much, why are you on AU with us? I would love to know more about you and call you fren but I don't want negativity. No ill intent here and no cruelty in my words. ALL love truth seeker but I am curious why you hang out here. 🤔 Have a fantastical day and blessed week! I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
sometimes you got to be mean to get the point across and make ppl think. i dont think its ever personal ppl get passionate and it comes off negative. hell i am guilty of it too
01:32 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jones 5.56 FMJ, click on at the bottom under it