Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 November, 12:29
Please pray for the hopeless, suicide is a real issue.

Thank you in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
14 November, 01:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
For some no one really cares. I have 5 siblings who all live in town 3 within 1-3 miles. I've told them I'm having issues both physical (lots of autoimmune) and depressed. They literally changed the subject and talked about the weather. My kids are busy with their own life. 8 months ago I asked if we could meet for dinner twice a month. because I eat alone in my room every day. It happened once and after that someone couldn't make it. After 3 months I gave up. My daughter only returns my call/text on occasion. My son responds but he's tied up with work and his friends. I work full time and I'm past retirement age because I have to. I never made much money but I put them through the top catholic high schools in the city and paid for at least half of their college that they couldn't pay for working full time every summer and my son co-oped in engineering. I planned to end it when my youngest left for college but family stepped in and sent me someplace to get help from someone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
It's the scariest, loneliest, hopeless spot to be in. I am so very sorry you ever had to feel that in your beautiful soul. I understand. I have similar circumstance and it's heart wrenching, especially when you give so much. The silver lining for myself is that it has expotentially strengthened my walk with Jesus. Know he is with you when you feel alone. Know he loves you when you feel unloved. Know he sees all you give, when nobody else seems to.

Lord, I humbly come before you on behalf of Jessica. Wrap her in your loving arms and fill her soul with peace. Bless her with strength and patience while she awaits the blessings you have on the way for her. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

Hang strong sister! Some people do care who have never ever met you. I care.
09:46 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacey Stands Up, click on at the bottom under it