Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Please pray for the hopeless, suicide is a real issue.

Thank you in advance.
12:29 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
06 April, 07:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏👪🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 November, 10:28
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 November, 10:27
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 November, 08:28
Prayers going up dear friend! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 November, 08:18
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
14 November, 07:19
Prayers Up Sweet Friend 🙏🏻

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 05:09
❤️🤲

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 November, 05:05
💚🌟💚

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
14 November, 01:45
For some no one really cares. I have 5 siblings who all live in town 3 within 1-3 miles. I've told them I'm having issues both physical (lots of autoimmune) and depressed. They literally changed the subject and talked about the weather. My kids are busy with their own life. 8 months ago I asked if we could meet for dinner twice a month. because I eat alone in my room every day. It happened once and after that someone couldn't make it. After 3 months I gave up. My daughter only returns my call/text on occasion. My son responds but he's tied up with work and his friends. I work full time and I'm past retirement age because I have to. I never made much money but I put them through the top catholic high schools in the city and paid for at least half of their college that they couldn't pay for working full time every summer and my son co-oped in engineering. I planned to end it when my youngest left for college but family stepped in and sent me someplace to get help from someone

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
14 November, 09:30
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Sending you my prayers

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 November, 09:46
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
It's the scariest, loneliest, hopeless spot to be in. I am so very sorry you ever had to feel that in your beautiful soul. I understand. I have similar circumstance and it's heart wrenching, especially when you give so much. The silver lining for myself is that it has expotentially strengthened my walk with Jesus. Know he is with you when you feel alone. Know he loves you when you feel unloved. Know he sees all you give, when nobody else seems to.

Lord, I humbly come before you on behalf of Jessica. Wrap her in your loving arms and fill her soul with peace. Bless her with strength and patience while she awaits the blessings you have on the way for her. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

Hang strong sister! Some people do care who have never ever met you. I care.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 November, 01:03
GO LIGHT YOUR WHIRLED!
Go Light Your World - Be a Beacon - Chris Rice HD - YouTube

Be a beacon of Christ's Light. Take your flame to the world and let it shine.Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see...

Selah 321 @Selah
14 November, 12:26
🙏🏻🕊

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 November, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 November, 11:45
I lost 2 nephews to suicide . 🙏🙏🙏 always for every one to find God and feel his unconditional love !

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 November, 11:42
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Suicide. The only point in a person's life when all hope is truly lost. Until then you still have a chance to pull your head out of your ass and find hope.

Pink Totter @Totter
13 November, 11:27
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
13 November, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 November, 11:06
Pray for the hopeless.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 November, 10:39

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 November, 09:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 November, 09:31

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 November, 09:30
🙏🙏🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 November, 09:18
I am praying my good friend. I have experienced this first hand. I dont know the persons situation. This has lasting effects on family members. It can cause problems for them that you wouldnt wish on anyone. If they are feeling devastation and a loss of hope those same feelings will be left for their loved ones to feel. I pray that the enemy must be silenced and leave!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 November, 08:44
Praying now Friend in Jesus's Name 🙏

Matthew 11:28
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 November, 08:40
114 reposts..

tell me again love doesn't rule...
we are waiting...

YOU WERE SO IMPORTANT GOD'S SON DIED FOR YOU....

TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE ....

Cam Mac @campmac111
13 November, 08:33
🙏Dear Good Lord, we thank You for showering Your Spirit of Love and Positivity upon those who've been tricked into the false perception of despair and hopelessness. Lift them into Your Light and impart the understanding that all things are possible through You dear Lord. We appreciate Your timely and constant help in this matter. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is. I bind this and all prayers with others of good will and like mind for amplification.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 November, 08:29
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 November, 08:24
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 November, 08:24
Take a look at this video I found. It could be helpful.

Penny Kelly recommends taking 800 mg SAM-e per day in divided doses to cure depression and anxiety.

Praying for those with depression that they will find ways to cope.🙏🙏🙏

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Why Anxiety and Depression Are Connected: Avoidance and Willingness With Painful Emotions - YouTube

In this video, we’re going to talk about one way that depression and anxiety are linked - avoidance - and the antidote to avoidance - willingness. Depression...

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
13 November, 10:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This was so helpful to me. I am blessed that you shared this video, and that I took the time to watch it because it's very pertinent to me in this stage. Thank you for seeing the importance of this topic. This will have me going down a rabbit hole that will benefit me, instead of upsetting me. I'm in awe of this, and I thank you. I really needed this. My faith is strong, but I need tools to work on keeping it strong. 🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 November, 08:16
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
❤️

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
13 November, 07:52
Prayer for the hurt and lost. I lost my husband this way. In my heart I know it was an internal car accident. We have been deeply affected with my kids without there father. Love and Prayees for eveyone affected. ❤️ 🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 November, 08:14
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏