Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
14 November, 03:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 05:02
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
found it on tic toc,his @ is on the screen,if you want you can search him up:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 November, 03:32
Love this. It's so true! ❤️

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 November, 02:08
so true

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 02:09
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
God works in mysteroius ways:)

Other Half @Otherhalf
14 November, 12:14
This must make Trump the most powerful guy on earth.

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:34
In response Other Half to her Publication
Ping😂🪖❤️like yugely!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 12:36
In response Other Half to her Publication
[They] will turn on each other to save themselves.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 November, 12:13
I think of all the disparate groups that make up the dems. All against us, the MAGA Force, but actually against each other too!

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:36
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
, for when the ones on the (-) are gathered around the lie all at once, they are on one yuge awakening path, easy to monitor for whitehats as well, and to help along to reach truth

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 12:10
Their hatred for me brought my brother and sister together.

#sometimesfamilysucks

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:37
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
family is everything,thank them💌

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 November, 11:58
Who cares?

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:37
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
,opinion isnt done its in constant expansion

Ann Holden @Amandpms
14 November, 11:51

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:38
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
😂i think i have been burned on the stake many of times, its funny at this point and worth it

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 November, 11:47
I send them 💖Love💙 :)

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 11:48
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i send them No,also love😂❤️🪖

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 12:11
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Much better person than me. lol

connie wright @cowri
14 November, 11:43
We are IN their head...thank you for pointing the truth

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 12:40
In response connie wright to her Publication
this is Gods plan, if satan is divided against him self how will its kingdom stand?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 November, 11:42
🎯🎯🎯