memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 November, 11:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
Who cares?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
,opinion isnt done its in constant expansion
12:37 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 November, 01:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
Ja,
that is right.
Opinion of Truth?
Truth is no Opinion but we are able to have a Opinion about.
Now i am confused.😉
Take me out of this Thought Hole please.🏗️

memes matter @NoComment
14 November, 01:46
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
yes thats true, its a filosofisk question(...)I'll take on the opinion of(...)well, since your take on this was who cares and i think ment as comfort(?)and the meme referes to a happening or something being done i.e no regrets, its peoples opinion of self and or choices that we shouldnt care about your sayin no? and from there I added that an opinion be it ours or someone elses, is in constant development, what arrests that is us, personally I never said i dont care bcs its just not true, i think we programmed to say that when we really are saying I am not going to let other people define me but God f.eks and or in different shades from but i dont think anyone really doesnt care, bcs we are way to complex as humans