Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
06 February, 02:12
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Kryon talked about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:12
I do know if the weather is being controlled or not. However, we are having normal cooling of the planet entering into a mini ice age. Oppenheimer Ranch project is a great source. Ice Age Farmer is another great source to learn hiw to grow food. We have been lied to about everything. Grand solar minimum is what we are entering. WE HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
06 February, 11:59
Michael Jaco was saying something about the DS not controlling the climate now....I don't know if true.

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
06 February, 10:41
Thats just a normal February day for me up here in Canada lol

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
06 February, 10:38
REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW"

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
06 February, 11:28
In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication
yes, it does...