Mama Tee @MamaT
We have watched this video over and over again tonight. We are a family experienced in aircraft and flight. Pilot error is always up front as cause. But… this looks like a direct hit on purpose?? Your thoughts…

🙏🏻 Prayers for the families. 🥲

*B- SEVENTEEN*
11:15 PM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 November, 11:56
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
chances are very slim that it was not an accident

tho many pilots have konked out midair b/c of the vax
(germany has a new law about not letting vaxxed drive cars)

anyone know who was onboard the targeted plane?
Q drop re: 7/10 plane accidents are hits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 November, 02:06
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Not yet released. The comment about the blind spot issue holds heavy weight. I question the fact that as the pilot saw the B-17 while flying aft of it, why the sudden left bank maneuver unless he truly wasn't paying attention? Or he had an engine mishap and lost control before striking the B-17. In the video the first small plane had already passed the B-17 at safe distance before it even crossed over the shopping center parking lot. We have to wait and see what the NTSB says.

Overall, the loss saddens me. I was present at an air show in England in 1982 at RAF Mildenhall and watched a T-38 come out of a loop and straight dive into the ground 100 yards from an explosives hard stand where we had a C-141 parked. That would have been a major disaster on the ground with many, many hurt or killed and while in the tower watching that plane and knowing he wasn't able to pull up was very sickening. I kept saying "PULL UP!" getting the attention of others.

It's beautiful fun - flying is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
13 November, 11:45
MK Ultra pilot or remotely highjacked and controlled fighter? 🤔

Prayers for their families! 🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 November, 11:41
I've flown in small an large plane, if not deliberate then the pilot passed out at the wheel. 🤔

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
13 November, 11:35
this was absolutely 100% intentional ! I pray for the families of the victims

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 November, 11:28
Prayers for all the crash victims!

chore Toke @choretoke
13 November, 09:21
MK CONTROL PILOT ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️ My Opinion

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
13 November, 09:10
weird thing i saw yesterday.. a couple of planes with similar look flying over South Bend, IN around 4pm .. not sure what for

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 09:09
B17
Dallas
Cobra

I woke up thinking about this.

I believe this was evils threat and a blood sacrifice.

They are threatening another assassination, and the blood sacrifice was to facilitate that.

Same group are currently meeting to discuss in the open how they will re enslave us.
3 images

James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 November, 11:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
What the heck is this supposed to signify?
Sick

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
13 November, 09:06
Prayers for their families and friends. 🙏🏻

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 November, 09:05
B-Seventeen=666. Gematria.

Danie James @PatriotFlyGirl
13 November, 07:22
Aviation is a small community, and this one hits very close to home. I personally have friends and coworkers connected to the pilots involved and I can tell you that they loved to fly and loved this country. One was actually a J6 defendant and veteran. Situational awareness was lost due to the wing-low left bank, which caused a blind spot, which we learn early on when learning to flying. I teach my student pilots to keep your head on a swivel and never make assumptions This should never have happened. Flying is beautiful, but mistakes can be very quick and very unforgiven. Blue skies to those who lost their lives yesterday.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 November, 09:26
In response Danie James to his Publication
Thank you.

Madya Starr @UniversalOne
13 November, 02:36
Completely, agree. The moment I saw it I knew it was pre-meditated!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 November, 01:14
Looks like it was no accident to me.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
13 November, 12:03
I agree with your thoughts, especially after viewing your second video post. I do have to wonder the "why?" and who was on board each plane. As another posted, there is more to this story...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 November, 11:30
THIS PILOTS ARE MORE LUCKY, THAN THOSE, WHICH WILL FIGHT CHINA...

OR FREEZING TO DEATH HOMELESS ON STREET OF SOME OF YOUR SHITHOLES.

YOUR APROACH TO YOUR OWN MILITARY VETERANS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...

DID YOU KNOW, THAT RUSSIAN VETERANS RECEIVE A FLAT FROM THEIR MOTHERLAND AS TOKEN OF RÓDINA GRATITUDE?

AND YOURS... THOSE LUCKIEST DIED LIKE THIS BRAVE, FORTUNATE ONES...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 November, 11:26
7/10 plane crashes are targeted kills.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 11:37
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you. I forgot about that Drop.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 November, 11:22
Yeah, that does not look like an accident. Question is, who was flying that plane and what did they know.

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
12 November, 11:18
The small plane was pulling a sharp turn , maybe he blacked out

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 11:15
Another angle…

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
12 November, 11:22
Sure looks like a direct hit - from every angle.... there is a story behind this one - wish we could follow the money trail to learn the real story....

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 November, 11:55
Situational awareness was working against both pilots. No apparent communication or tower. focus is landmark forward if this is near a landing strip. From slightly above and behind the B17, banking to over 30 degrees left, can't see thru the bottom of the craft. Possible blind side accident. Pilot error. If intentional, without guidance, that would have been a skilled pilot. My dogleg blindside two cents... is saddened for the casualties no matter.