Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 11:15
We have watched this video over and over again tonight. We are a family experienced in aircraft and flight. Pilot error is always up front as cause. But… this looks like a direct hit on purpose?? Your thoughts…

🙏🏻 Prayers for the families. 🥲

*B- SEVENTEEN*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danie James @PatriotFlyGirl
Aviation is a small community, and this one hits very close to home. I personally have friends and coworkers connected to the pilots involved and I can tell you that they loved to fly and loved this country. One was actually a J6 defendant and veteran. Situational awareness was lost due to the wing-low left bank, which caused a blind spot, which we learn early on when learning to flying. I teach my student pilots to keep your head on a swivel and never make assumptions This should never have happened. Flying is beautiful, but mistakes can be very quick and very unforgiven. Blue skies to those who lost their lives yesterday.
07:22 AM - Nov 13, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotFlyGirl in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 November, 09:26
In response Danie James to his Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396