Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 November, 04:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It is what it is I guess, we need to get this fixed so that we can Save the Children and move forward....
Not sure if I believe anymore the theory that "It's already done" and this is just a movie to wake up the sheep, and I am certainly done telling people to prepare with supplies, food & medicine, because now they're getting pissed at me because they've wasted money they don't have and just think I'm crazy.😞
So I guess we just need to Buckle Up, Eat our Wheaties, Pray and Keep Fighting!!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 November, 05:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
preparing is not wasted money. They will still need it. Buckle up. Turbulence ahead

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 November, 07:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I am in total agreement with you on preparing, but ones sleeping do not see it that way at all...So I just feel now that I have told them and the cards will just fall where they may....🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Agree 💯. The seeds have been planted 🙏❤
07:36 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it