Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
It is what it is I guess, we need to get this fixed so that we can Save the Children and move forward....
Not sure if I believe anymore the theory that "It's already done" and this is just a movie to wake up the sheep, and I am certainly done telling people to prepare with supplies, food & medicine, because now they're getting pissed at me because they've wasted money they don't have and just think I'm crazy.😞
So I guess we just need to Buckle Up, Eat our Wheaties, Pray and Keep Fighting!!!🙏
04:12 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 05:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 November, 05:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
preparing is not wasted money. They will still need it. Buckle up. Turbulence ahead

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 November, 07:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I am in total agreement with you on preparing, but ones sleeping do not see it that way at all...So I just feel now that I have told them and the cards will just fall where they may....🙏