Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.
09:59 AM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Mike 1.7 @Goldstar17
13 November, 02:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Just going to leave this hereā€¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 November, 12:49
Last night a friend said hey the Q clock ran out.
I said it has multiple times & extends. I'll jump on & see what Cowboy knows as that's his wheelhouse.
Sure enough you're on it! Thank you for updating us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 November, 06:24
Another thing I noticed.....Trump always made announcements on Tuesdays. So we've been told he has an announcement this Tuesday and Q clock runs out on 1/10....a Tuesday.....I always imagined Monday's were for finalizing everything for announcement Tuesday. lol. I'm weird.....

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 November, 06:11
I'm not going anywhere, here as long as it takes but I can't help but wonder if the clock reset was for another "mission" or is it to confuse everyone who's watching the Q clock?

arba happihr @arba
12 November, 09:27
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
šŸ’šŸ™šŸ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 05:52

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
12 November, 05:11
January 10th is one week after January 3, which is the day DJT will be swornnin as Speaker of the House. What can get done in 7 days?

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 November, 05:49
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Trump will neverā€¦ ever.. stoop to speaker of the house. Think more like King fo the World. Are you kiddingā€¦ or trolling?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 November, 09:24
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
If Nesara/Gesara rolls through don't we have 120 days to elect our leader? That's March

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 November, 04:18
I was reading the comments & I say it does my heart good to see a *lot* of people asking questions about this

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 November, 04:12
It is what it is I guess, we need to get this fixed so that we can Save the Children and move forward....
Not sure if I believe anymore the theory that "It's already done" and this is just a movie to wake up the sheep, and I am certainly done telling people to prepare with supplies, food & medicine, because now they're getting pissed at me because they've wasted money they don't have and just think I'm crazy.šŸ˜ž
So I guess we just need to Buckle Up, Eat our Wheaties, Pray and Keep Fighting!!!šŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 November, 05:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
preparing is not wasted money. They will still need it. Buckle up. Turbulence ahead

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 05:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

My Name is ā¬…ļøMarQāž”ļø @Babyjoe_tweeters
12 November, 03:55
Seems noteablešŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘€

Maria. Liv. @maria07
12 November, 03:43
šŸ˜«God help us. Repeatedly. Yes, it is gradually psychological terror against patriots. There is no end to it, we are being manipulated to sit on our flat asses maybe 5 more years until they have everything under control and most are dead and given up, I don't know what to believe anymore. It is absolutely sick, because we are not served hope but abandonment instead. Honestly.. Who can we trust.. Who is the villain really. Think I'm going crazy soon. Have lost 5 years and the whole family and now they mock even more and say shut up how naive and stupid are you because you live in a lie about a better world. What the hell can we answer more. Everything has a limit to madness-šŸ˜ž

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 November, 03:56
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Im so mind fook I donā€™t believe anything anymoreā€¦..right therewith you

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 05:55
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
WE got this PATRIOTS šŸš€ GOD WON . BIBLICAL šŸ™

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 November, 03:35
SURE lets keep postponing this because every time they do we believe them less and less ā€¦ā€¦Becoming just like mainstream media

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
12 November, 02:43
And this is why people go back to sleep.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 November, 02:42
well that just means we get to enjoy Thanksgiving day,Christmas and New Years Eve, and have our family judge us that weā€™re all still crazy conspiracy theorists, I honestly donā€™t think anything will start happening until March 2023

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 November, 02:40
numbers 1/10, 11, 1+1=2. sure there is lots more.
perhaps january 10 an important date for a reason i do not know or maybe just the time frame or numbers 11

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
12 November, 02:30
I feel like people are so weak nowadays. My grandmothers generation lived thru the great depression & WW2. They had it much worse than we do today & they fucking did what they had to do to survive! They didn't whine & have a pitty party. They got off their asses and figured it out. They worked hard & they worked together! Get it together people. We finally have the opportunity to take out our real enemy, if we can just get our head in the fight

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 November, 03:35
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Spot on!
My great great grandmother(RIP) survived the Great Depression and WWII while taking care of my grandmother, my 3 aunts, and 3 uncles. My grandmother graduated high school and worked at Gant's Shirt factory before they outsourced to Panama

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 04:16
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Let me ask you something are you struggling right now paying bills keeping heat in your home to keep your family warm , put food on the table ? Have you had family and friends murdered in these hospitals and watch family fall apart so bad it rips your heart out ? You have any advice to help people ? I donā€™t think people are looking for pity we want fucking justice we want these fucking monsters to pay for what they did !

Michelle Conn @writermom
12 November, 02:14
Ugh. Really?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
12 November, 01:48
clould be remembering this wrong but q did not come up with the clock aouns did Jorden would be the person to ask I believe he knows who came up with it oh guess we canā€™t ask him he's not on anonup šŸ¤”

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 01:23
WTF . They keep pushing dates ahead while people are struggling this is bs . Were watching a movie , they have it all , gotta wake up the sleepers while people are dying , losing jobs , losing their homes , people afraid too go to these demon portal hospitals because they are murdering people. Time to end this movie .

Judy Anonette @biju
12 November, 02:14
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Yes! too many people have died and this keeps getting postponed. we wonder why so many are depressed and full of anxiety. Let the Trump card be played and whatever is not quite ready then oh well. let the truth be told now!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 November, 04:22
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Imagine what it takes to stop a speeding train or massive ship. THATS what we're dealing with...and when i say we i mean better men than we! Its gonna happen soo fucking fast when it does we'll get whiplash and the shock that comes with whatever the hell is gonna happen. It will be biblical isnt just a cool movie line...tho its a real cool movie line...its whats coming. In war there is always casualties. My friends laff when i tell them: All u gotta do is survive thru this. Im not jesting!
Its why WE gotta stick together!!! It may be theatre...but Abraham Lincoln would testify to the dangers of the theatre. I dont believe dates are pushed back...everything happens exactly as the timing is right. Trust the plan. šŸ¤šŸšŸ¤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 01:12
šŸ¤“Well I guess my first question would be who did this?
My next response would be are the ppl going to allow the wait?

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
12 November, 12:48
Of course it has! At this point how good are the white hats really? Knowingly letting people suffer for the past 2 years. I donā€™t think what theyā€™re doing is any less evil than what the evil ones are actually doing/have done. iā€™m beginning to think that all of this is just bull.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 November, 04:56
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
I don't like this any better than anyone else, but I think your question is unfair Michelle. We are at war with an unseen enemy, things can change quickly, plans have to be re-thought. President Trump has said, "I will not tell the enemy what I'm going to do" so we will just have to be patient and wait a little longer. God Be with You!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
12 November, 12:39
I like the look of that next 10/30/17 line up.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 November, 12:37
I hope to God that President Trumpā€™s announcement on November 15th is huge. People have had it & I wouldnā€™t doubt it for one minute, that things could get very ugly very fast.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 November, 12:23
Been extended by who?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 November, 04:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
That imo is the $64,000 question

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
12 November, 12:11
of course it has...there is always an extension..meanwhile people can't afford food, gas and housing. All we can do at this point is šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™. God is the only way any of this gets fixed.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
12 November, 12:11
of course it has...there is always an extension..meanwhile people can't afford food, gas and housing. All we can do at this point is šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™. God is the only way any of this gets fixed.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 12:03
šŸ˜

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 November, 11:56
1 2 3

Jane Doeāœ”ļø @Janedoe17
12 November, 11:44
? where is this thing?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
12 November, 12:36
In response Jane Doeāœ”ļø to her Publication

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 November, 11:40
1/10/23
11/23