The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
06 February, 07:28
Fri. 5 Feb. Charlie Ward Updates with Nicholas Veniamin: https://youtu.be/g5Ejv6428...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
Time for everyone to STOP reposting this garbage phony famewhore.. Dry up his pipeline of $ and he goes away! He's been wrong just about every time he's spoken. WHY do Patriots still hang on his every word?
09:29 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
06 February, 10:36
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
I am so happy others are seeing through this Cabal puppet.
I found him when he was pushing that FAKE KING Gregory Hallett aka CIA agent and also the "king of NZ" with native dress.

I called C Ward out on it and had a HELL of a time convincing others that it was CABAL trying to reclaim the UK Throne, since POTUS took out the Reptiles.
I am going to always trust my gut and spidey senses when I am faced with these cabal minions.
Feels good to have company.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
06 February, 10:38
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Never trust a Timeshare salesman. 😉