Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 February, 10:30
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
This is such BS full of contradictions. An utter waste if 20 minutes of my life that I cant get back! #rubbish #Propaganda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
06 February, 09:29
Time for everyone to STOP reposting this garbage phony famewhore.. Dry up his pipeline of $ and he goes away! He's been wrong just about every time he's spoken. WHY do Patriots still hang on his every word?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
06 February, 10:36
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
I am so happy others are seeing through this Cabal puppet.
I found him when he was pushing that FAKE KING Gregory Hallett aka CIA agent and also the "king of NZ" with native dress.

I called C Ward out on it and had a HELL of a time convincing others that it was CABAL trying to reclaim the UK Throne, since POTUS took out the Reptiles.
I am going to always trust my gut and spidey senses when I am faced with these cabal minions.
Feels good to have company.

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
06 February, 09:26
yeah, nothing happened last night on tv. I'm up in the air with Ward. I will continue to listen because I believe in judging the info and not the person. There are things he said that I completely disagreed with like Nesara and Reset being used to mean the same thing, until he clarified the deep state reset vs good financial changes.

Born InAmerica @AmericanPatriotOH
06 February, 09:17
Biden arrested january 2021 but executed last year? which is it? who has discernment...who has eyes to see and ears to hear? Only God wins, not man. We need pray and revival, not disinfo and cryptics. Trust God with all your heart and faith will be your answer.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 February, 09:05
Very disappointing the way he threw those dates and times around... and nothing happened. He's lost any credibility.

A.J. Beard @AJ1776
06 February, 09:03
I watched this yesterday. Is it another nothingburger?

The Kid @Thekid
06 February, 08:18
Ward doesnt kmow his ass from a hole in the ground